Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend vs. Charlton - Preview, Poll, Teams, Doom-mongering

13»

Comments

• Options
    fancy us to put it together tonight,perhaps at a canter
  • Options
    Why not 5 in midfield! Glad Bailey's on the left but we need Shelvey or Spring in the centre!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Why not 5 in midfield! Glad Bailey's on the left but we need Shelvey or Spring in the centre!
    Wonder if Parky would have only considered it if Burton was available? Mooney can't play on his own, McKenzie isn't fit yet so the only option would be Sodje, who has a poor touch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Why not 5 in midfield! Glad Bailey's on the left but we need Shelvey or Spring in the centre!

We also need to score goals - Akpo playing in the Burton role I could just about live with, this looks the best line up with quite an attacking bench.
  • Options
    No Emma - yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
  • Options
    what station are you listening on oakster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

We also need to score goals - Akpo playing in the Burton role I could just about live with, this looks the best line up with quite an attacking bench.
    Though we rarely keep clean sheets any more. Maybe with Semedo back and Bailey out wide we'll have a better balance between attack and defence though. Don't get that with Racon and Bailey in the middle really.
  • Options
    Semedo and Racon link pretty well together, at least better than Semedo/Bailey or Racon/Bailey.
  • Options
    If we dont win now i dont know what we can do!