Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend v Charlton - Post match views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Lol. chin up SE10 could be worse things.. you could have mugged an old lady!!

if you watch choices video you see kyel running up with shirt off screaming "MUM MUM".

hahahahahaah.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Lol. chin up SE10 could be worse things.. you could have mugged an old lady!!

if you watch choices video you see kyel running up with shirt off screaming "MUM MUM".

hahahahahaah.

remind me not to say hello to you at the next CL drink....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Lol. chin up SE10 could be worse things.. you could have mugged an old lady!!

hahahahahaah.

remind me not to say hello to you at the next CL drink....

mwah! thats alright Matt said he only overheard the story.. so probably untrue! maybe...
  • Options
    As I see it, Swindon couldnt hold on to a lead against our nine men, yet having just watched Phils video it looks as if we battered Southend for the entirety of the second half! I'm guessing that the "we only won 'cos it was against ten men" brigade never go to away games.