Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors Evening - ** Results of Prize Draw on Page 3, post 87**

Comments

• Options
    Discount me from a dinner place, so if i'm drawn for that please redraw (but hoping for the gnome!).

Cheers, D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Discount me from a dinner place, so if i'm drawn for that please redraw (but hoping for the gnome!).

Cheers, D

I'll swap you, RRH ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if i win the dinner am i allowed to pass the prize on to another lifer??

you know I have always liked you and held you in the highest regard ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if i win the dinner am i allowed to pass the prize on to another lifer??

you know I have always liked you and held you in the highest regard ;-)
    But I always loved curbs just as much as you do Oohaah ;o) nudge nudge
  • Options
    Suggest we do the draw in the Liberal Club at around 2.20 before the Carlisle game on Easter Monday.

Anyone want to volunteer to do the honours?

Results will be posted the next day and arrangements made for people to pick up prizes and where and when to attend the dinner.
  • Options
    Me & Sandra'll be there if needed.....
  • Options
    If I win anything please redraw UNLESS I win the gnome !
  • Options
    Count me in for everything...
  • Options
    I have absolutely no interest in attending the dinner and mixing with the players - wouldn't trust myself.
    Would take a shirt for the lad though.
    Cheers HI.
  • Options
    (Sir) Henry, if you don't mind......

If somone could please Copy & Paste The list of subscribers and then if people could then put next to their name Yes or No whether they would/could attend the Evening I'd be more than willing to help run things.
    Hope this helps......
    P.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite](Sir) Henry, if you don't mind......

If somone could please Copy & Paste The list of subscribers and then if people could then put next to their name Yes or No whether they would/could attend the Evening
    P.

I'll be doing that. I have a spreadsheet!

Thanks for the offer of help. Gawd knows how I'm going to deliver the Gnome!
  • Options
    If local I'll deliver it, but Weegie is alittle bit further than Local !
    ;-)
  • Options
    If i am lucky enough to get the dinner again, redraw, its only fair. Cant imagine it being as good again. Special memories of that night that i'd like another Lifer to experience.
  • Options
    Count me in for the dinner and all the other prizes. Don't really need another gnome but I suppose I could give it to my Dad as he needs a friend his own height !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]If local I'll deliver it, but Weegie is alittle bit further than Local !
    ;-)

I'm swapping it with Red Riding Hoodie....so no worries there....I'll have the place at the dinner instead ;-)
  • Options
    Can't guarantee attendance if lucky due to the nature of my work and the 'do' being mid-week, so best to opt out. Good luck to whoever does go: have a great time.
  • Options
    I can deliver anything Essex way, if that helps will be there for the draw.

Oohaah You know you want to give it to me if you win.

NLA have a chat with that AFKA fella ha said he was sorting it.
  • Options
    I'm in for any prize

ta
  • Options
    If I am lucky enough to be drawn for the dinner I can't go as I'll be on my holibobs. As with everyone else, I would love the gnome :-)
  • Options
    I should not be included in the drawing for the dinner, but would appreciate being included for other prizes (except the gnome, that one should obviously never leave British soil) -- I 'll figure out a way to pay for postage in the unlikely event that I end up winning anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am able yo help with the draw as i was not a member at the time to donate any money , so if you need a netuel to do the draw . please fell free to ask , anything yo help

good luck all clive
  • Options
    i notice nathen is not in the draw why????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clive the addick[/cite]i am able yo help with the draw as i was not a member at the time to donate any money , so if you need a netuel to do the draw . please fell free to ask , anything yo help

good luck all clive

Thanks.

We'll be in the Liberal Club before the next home game so you, and anyone else, is welcome to join us.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the notes and whispers.

I'm keeping a note and will hopefully get it alright on the night.
  • Options
    Count me in for all
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]If local I'll deliver it, but Weegie is alittle bit further than Local !
    ;-)

I'm swapping it with Red Riding Hoodie....so no worries there....I'll have the place at the dinner instead ;-)

OK, it's a deal - unless you draw Sam's shirt in which case please keep it!

Delivering the gnome is easy, just give it to MOG and he can deliver when he measures my carpet!
  • Options
    Please take me out of the dinner. I found it hard work last year with bailey and buryon on our table. i remember just talking incessantly just to fill the empty silences and have no enthusiasm for going at all.

plus they might recognise me from last week in Floyd Road! hah.

I want that gnome!
  • Options
    Does Tav know,you have a crush on AFKA ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Please take me out of the dinner. I found it hard work last year with bailey and buryon on our table. i remember just talking incessantly just to fill the empty silences and have no enthusiasm for going at all.

plus they might recognise me from last week in Floyd Road! hah.

I want that gnome!
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Does Tav know,you have a crush on AFKA ?

made me smile

oit AFKA wheres uncs prize he proimised nljr
  • Options
    I would not be able to make the dinner.