Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors Evening - ** Results of Prize Draw on Page 3, post 87**

Comments

• Options
    Or both
  • Options
    A nice new blue scarf will come in well handy this summer.

Well done for organising HI.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    individual dinner place 4 Jon Jo's table - Dazzler
    blinding I am very, very pleased, thank you!
    Can I say this was a brilliant idea! Congrats to all winners and commiserations to others
  • Options
    When the Robin Stopped bobbing book - Nth London Addick

get in there bar bartrams book there is nothing else in the prizes that iwould have liked more.

cheers henners
  • Options
    Oit Afka wheres my prezzie Unc gave me this time last year ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha ha - Oohaah on Robbies table!!!

You couldn't write that
  • Options
    Great to have been drawn out of the hat!

Thanks to Henry and others involved with the organisation.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Ha ha ha - Oohaah on Robbies table!!!

You couldn't write that

Beat me to it! :-)
  • Options
    OOOHHH, I've won!

to think i was so close to the gnome too!

Thanks Henry
  • Options
    Saw Robbie outside the ground today laughing. Obviously had just been given news of the big draw just up the road.

Heard him muttering something along the lines of, "Ooahh? I'll s*** him".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what a load of b******** ;-) bet my name weren't even in there
  • Options
    Stewards Enquiry!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Well done Mr Irving for organising the event and congratulations to all the winners.
    My 100% success rate of avoiding all prizes awarded continues again this year ; (

Snap! At least I avoided the gnome...
  • Options
    P.s any other winners of dinner spaces from the gatwick area
  • Options
    i think CWLC lives close to you Dazzler.

Many thanks to HI who organised the whole process from start to finish seemlessly, particularly as i wasn't going to organise it again. Really hope we can all convince HI to oversee again next season.

Many thanks to Maglor for his kind gesture in donating his dinner places, and if your situation changes nearer the time Kev, i will happily drop out so you can attend.

And finally many thanks to, what reads as a considerable list, everyone who lumped up with money on time and didn't need chasing. Good to see so many of the prizes shared around.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Well done Mr Irving for organising the event and congratulations to all the winners.
    My 100% success rate of avoiding all prizes awarded continues again this year ; (

Snap! At least I avoided the gnome...

welcome to losers r us!

I even cleared a space in the garden for the gnome
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Many thanks to HI who organised the whole process from start to finish seemlessly.

Ditto, great effort Ben and well done all you lifers who contributed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    individual dinner place 4 Jon Jo's table - Dazzler
    blinding I am very, very pleased, thank you!
    Can I say this was a brilliant idea! Congrats to all winners and commiserations to others

Apparently Jonjo's "chuffed to bits with the result ot the draw ; )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Ha ha ha - Oohaah on Robbies table!!!

You couldn't write that

Beat me to it! :-)

ha ha brilliant ..... i'm unable to attend but my place will be going to someone who was in the draw (not sure who yet) but they will be under strict instructions to tell robbie not to rush back from his injury
  • Options
    For those who have won the dinner...enjoy. It's a good night out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations to all the winners. Better luck next year to the rest of us!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]P.s any other winners of dinner spaces from the gatwick area

I am indeed not too far (crawley) and have secured a possible taxi home from the CL Gatwick cabbie (creepyaddick)
  • Options
    OOHH so excited, this has made my week and considering I have had a birthday, wedding anniversary and my team won 6 points that is saying something. I promise to give my gnome, (now called Henry in recognition of the organiser) a good home, it will take pride of place on my rockery!! Thank you for organising this, where do i collect Henry Gnome from?
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]So did I win the gnome?

No I did - ha!
  • Options
    Thanks again (Sir) Henry.....
    Hope my shirt comes to my home intact from Oohaahs (friend) & Bing.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I am indeed not too far (crawley) and have secured a possible taxi home from the CL Gatwick cabbie (creepyaddick)

I am working tues night Dan, so no prob if you need a lift!
    Sorry Ben forgot to say thanks for organising, good job, well done
  • Options
    Yeah good work Ben, whoever wants to organise next season has a lot to live up to following AFKA and Henry

I don't want you playing footsie with me under the table then saying you though my foot was the chair leg again!
  • Options
    it dont get better then when your step daughter picks the name out an shouts... SHAG! Shag owes me. X
  • Options
    Wow. Thanks, of course, for organizing Henners, but particular thanks to whomever drew for Jonjo's shirt and one of the scarves. Fantastic result for me, although perhaps not for the CL community. I will make a good home for both the shirt and scarf on the other side of the Atlantic.
  • Options
    OohAah - what a shitter!