Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors Evening - ** Results of Prize Draw on Page 3, post 87**

Comments

• Last chance for anyone to give me their instructions on attending the dinner etc.

If I've not heard from you then I'm taking it that you are willing and able to attend the dinner.

Will do the slips for the draw over the weekend and they will be drawn before the Carlisle game in the Lib club at around 2.10 pm. Please come along and see the draw in progress.
  • I am not interested in attending the dinner.
  • I am unable to attend the dinner.
  • A quick question - is it only the players that have a sponsor that attend? There's an awful lot of them without sponsors.
  • edited March 2010
    Cheers Solid and Len

[cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]A quick question - is it only the players that have a sponsor that attend? There's an awful lot of them without sponsors.

Don't know TBH.
  • Bump for Monday:
    If you can't make the dinner or don't want the prize please let us know on here.....
    Thank You.
  • And again.....
  • we've had another very generous offer from maglor.

He sponsored solly's shirt but can't make the dinner so has offered his two places to Charlton Life.

So we know have 8 places at the dinner thanks to Kevin.
  • I'm very sorry, but I will not be able to attend the dinner, but happy for my name to go forward for the rest of the draw.
  • well sod the draw i'll have maglor's two i love solly ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• yes actually sod it. I want to be in the draw for the dinner. It was dark after millwall they might not recognise a six foot sixteen stone woman! Ha. Put me down.
  • good on yer b.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes actually sod it. I want to be in the draw for the dinner. It was dark after millwall they might not recognise a six foot sixteen stone woman! Ha. Put me down.

But I've already printed out the tickets with "Curb-it no dinner" on them.

Will have to take it to the arbitration panel : - )
  • go on H, stick Curb-it in. Do you need some tip-ex?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes actually sod it. I want to be in the draw for the dinner. It was dark after millwall they might not recognise a six foot sixteen stone woman! Ha. Put me down.

But I've already printed out the tickets with "Curb-it[span style=COLOR: #ff0000]no dinner[/span]" on them.

Will have to take it to the arbitration panel : - )

"No dinner" ?
    Has she been a naughty Girl again ?
  • I love peizes
  • Cheers guys. I shall be in the lib club bout one.
  • I am unable to attend the dinner.
  • I rule myself out of the players dinner.
  • huge shock!

More tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got any questions they want me to put to lloyd sam?
  • Anyone got any questions they want me to put to lloyd sam?
  • Do we get two questions each then CWLC ;-)
  • So did I win the gnome?
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]So did Dazzler win the gnome?
  • edited April 2010
    Prize
    Winner
    individual dinner place 1 Jon Jo's Table - SHAG

individual dinner place 2 Robbie table - OohAah

individual dinner place 3 Lloyd's table - Colin Walsh's Love Child

individual dinner place 4 Jon Jo's table - Dazzler

individual dinner place 5 Robbie Table - Bing Addick

individual dinner place 6 Lloyd's Table - Red Army SE7

Individual dinner place 7 Chris Solly's Table (donated by Maglor) - Carter

Individual dinner place 8 Chris Solly's Table (donated by Maglor) - AFKA

Jon Jo's sponsored shirt - College Park Addick

Robbie's sponsored shirt - Miserable Old Git

Lloyd's sponsored shirt - CFGS

A signed Nicky Bailey Shirt (from the Club shop) - Wilma

Charlton Football 1 - Badger
    (for the dinner place winners to get signed at the dinner before passing on to winners)

Charlton Football 2 - PL54
    (for the dinner place winners to get signed at the dinner before passing on to winners)

Charlton Football 3 - Quintusboss

Charlton Colours Through the Ages print (signed by C Walsh, K Peacock and B Kinsey) - Wilma

Sam Bartram: The story of a goalkeeping legend book - Pshrimpt

When the Robin Stopped bobbing book - Nth London Addick

A Charlton golf set - Len Glover

A cuddly toy (Floyd) - Lancs Lad

blue scarf 1 - Off it

blue scarf 2 - College Park Addick

team poster 1 - JohnyH2

team poster 2 - Alex Wright

and the big one, the one every one wanted

a Charlton Gnome - Kimbo

Congrats to all especially to Ketman for his thorough auditing of the accounts and the youngsters (Ms Tavern jnr, Ms Badger Jnr and Henry Jnr) who did the draw.

We contributed £1240 to the Club (courtesy of some well negotiated discounts).

Hope someone steps forward to organise it again next year.
  • I'll be the first one to say it....FIX!!!!! ;-p

Seriously though, well done for organising Henry!
  • Well done Mr Irving for organising the event and congratulations to all the winners.
    My 100% success rate of avoiding all prizes awarded continues again this year ; (
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'll be the first one to say it....FIX!!!!! ;-p

Seriously though, well done for organising Henry!

Well, Ms Badger Jnr did pull her dads name out of the hat but otherwise I think we got away with it : - )

Thanks for the compliments.
  • Greast stuff, shame I couldn't make the pre match drink. Well done to henry for organising this. My wife will be pleased I didn't win the gnome. My 3 cricket gnomes seem to be the limit she will accept and its a 1 gnome in 3 gnome out policy.hope to meet a few of u for a pint soon, who knows a cl promotion party at the end of the season or a cl wembley coach