Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Poll, News, Views and Booooooos....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Can't see anything but a home win. If they get an early one could be on for hiding I got the millwall game spot on and sadly t'huddersfield will be right up for this one, jordan rhodes will rip sodge apart either that or he will hack him down and get sent off. Really bad feeling today as said an early goal could be on for another 4 or 5 pasting, keep it tight who knows we could nick somthing late on, I hate feeling so negative of late, I want to be confident and bubling and predicting comfortable 2 or 3 nil addicks wins but this ain't fifa or football manager so could be another grim day up north.
  • Options
    See acording to a few on here with got 2 new midfielders.

Sam Semedo
    And
    Bailey Reid

Hope there as exciting as there names...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chablis addick[/cite]Warner, Richardson, Borrowdale, S Sodje, Dailly; Sam, Semedo, Bailey Reid; Mooney, Forster

Oh, just noticed, same as weegie addick!

Somehow think Warner will get the nod in goal - experience and short term-ism and all that
    I think that'll be it but I'd like Shelvey to start. If he doesn't it's kind of understandable though with Burton out and Forster here.
  • Options
    I really cant predict this result but like alot of people have mentioned I would like to see Jonjo at least coming on as a sub today!Its clear we need a bit of a shake around in midfield and he is the player that we need to be putting straight in there!The team i would like is...
    Elliott; Richardson, Borrowdale, Dailly, Fry; Sam, Bailey, Semedo, Reid; Mooney, Forster
    I would be tempted to go 4-5-1 and swap Forster for Jonjo, but i feel we need to match Huddersfield today who play attacking football and put them on the defensive!
    Leaving Liverpool soon, come on you reds!
  • Options
    Don't play Reid and Sam together away from home. They lose the ball too much and we'll get swamped.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Don't play Reid and Sam together away from home. They lose the ball too much and we'll get swamped.
    Then who do you play in their place? Racon won't play out wide and people moan when Bailey plays on the left. Jonjo on the right perhaps but that's not ideal really.
  • Options
    Having been ridiculously over opimitic for the last 2 games only to see my hopes dashed, I can't see us getting anything from this game. The soft underbelly of our team and hopeless defense will mean a heavy defeat once again. 4-0 loss for me sadly :-(
  • Options
    2-0 simple home win in grim yorkshire.
  • Options
    no bailey today

Charlton
    25 Randolph
    02 Richardson
    06 Semedo
    16 Wagstaff
    18 S Sodje
    35 Dailly
    38 Borrowdale
    08 Racon
    24 Reid
    23 Mooney
    39 Forster
    Substitutes
    40 Warner, 05 Llera, 20 Solly, 07 Shelvey, 11 Sam, 14 Spring, 33 A Sodje
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on you reds!
  • Options
    well predicted WSS; 'satisfactory 1-1'
  • Options
    Lol. Probably the only time i've been right all season.

But yes, satisfactory.