Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• So you did get a bigger allocation? 126 more. Fair enough.
  • i thought it was much more tbh,but yes.
  • of the 14 away venues both teams have visited this year charlton have brought more to 11 grounds, the same at wycombe and less to 2 grounds
  • I'd be really interested to see Charlton's away numbers, if you don't mind posting?
  • either of them wont mind - they got them written down under stored under their pillows.
  • oohahh - bear in mind our allocation was limited away to Orient to 1900, official away total was something like 1894, but we would've taken a lot more if we got a 3000 allocation like you did.

Where do you get the Charlton figures from? Your official website doesn't seem to have away figures for every game?
  • it was laughable yesterday when the sky cameras went there and the empty seats.I have just kept asking my mates who are millwall fans and went against us how Millwall played yesterday.THEIR RESPONSE " I DON'T KNOW, I DIDN'T GO".enough said fecking plastics.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]either of them wont mind - they got them written down under stored under their pillows.

Cmon Curbit give OohAah some credit, he has them all memorised back to 1905 I'm sure.... ;o)
  • Says the fan who was watching Gillette Soccer Special instead of being at Huddersfield - oh, the irony.

Thanks Steve, a classic.
  • figures from our programme and your programme ...

from the 14 away games we've both played our away average is 1,343 and yours 996 (based on 300 @ leeds for you)
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance of the individual figures ooh - a pain I know, but if you get a spare few minutes.

Leeds was over 400 officially but with the restrictions it's not really a proper indication. Plus there are plenty of other factors why figures cannot be compared, days of games etc.
  • I am sef employed ,i work 6 days a week, 14 hour days ,for our home games i start at 8 and leave at one and when possible if I can get cover do away games,done about 10 this season,I have had a season ticket for over 20 years. I don't have to justify myself to them because they know i am proper and they are plastic,anyway it's good of you to join our forum between you and me i think you are nailed on forautomatic, i take it your a fan who go's games week in week out and isn't a plastic or banned for thinkin he is hard in a group when in reality on his own couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. ;-)
  • awful away numbers from millwall.
  • edited March 2010
    It was only playful banter Steve, like yourself been a lifelong ST holder but not ever-present away these days. I'm self-employed and Saturday's is my busiest work day so I know how it is, it costs me enough taking days off for the 20-odd Saturdays in the season. Unlike the majority of fans I much prefer non-Saturday games.
  • prophet go to cafc.co.uk and you can order an up to date programme it'll have all our away figures in and buy one of your own programmes and it'll have yours in it .....

as for your restricted numbers , in todays skint climate of football clubs the fact that you are restricted says it all about the sad state of millwalls support
  • ooh - thanks for the info, obviously a bit worried I would easily pick holes in your "better average argument" :-)

I know Millwall's away figures.

It's about Yorkshire Police, not Millwall. Millwall F.C. know how to handle football crowds, there are no restrictions at our place. Anyway shame you couldn't hold up a better arugment old son.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]Millwall F.C. know how to handle football crowds, there are no restrictions at our place.

Keep the away fans locked in for a hour.
  • i've given you the facts prophet, that's all i deal in, dress things up how you want but they are the numbers .....

lol no restrictions at the den ...... mmmmmmmm lots of empty seats at the sell out against charlton... and keeping us in for 40 mins cos too many of your fans still can't behave responsibly win lose or draw says it all ...
  • There are some restrictions at every ground, however not the extent they were on Monday night, as you well know.

I have no idea why you were kept in, there is no history of Millwall/Charlton aggro. You would've been fine. Old Bill probably just had the hump because you were being little rebels and knocking off their helmets. Ha ha.

I didn't plan to turn this into a competition of away crowds - I was just interested.
  • You've got to love Millwall fans coming on here trying to give now that they are above us in the league for the first time since ........... well, f**ked if I know.

Ooops, my mistake - did I say "love". I'm always getting that wrong. Only yesterday my missus my missus asked what I thought of her and I called her a ****!
  • Sponsored links:

• I haven't once mentioned the league table. Get your facts straight, otherwise you run the risk of looking a fool. I've not "give" once. Innit bruv.
  • the will to live is receding everytime you post dear fellow.
  • oohaah - not a bad piece of bait there fella, but I ain't biting!
  • the bait is fact,he only deals in fact.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prophet[/cite]I haven't once mentioned the league table. Get your facts straight, otherwise you run the risk of looking a fool. I've not "give" once. Innit bruv.

Sorry, what? You still here?

Strange fellow.
  • Off It - what Millwall fans have come on & been giving it about us being above you?

Trust me, I'd be quite happy you going up as champions just as long as we go up too.

I'd much rather Leeds stay down than see you lot stay down.
  • Blimey, never realised there were two of em here at the same time. Quick, lock me in a cage for my own safety - I'm really bricking it now.
  • Off it, how apt. You sound stone-raving mad mate. All the best. Good luck for the rest of the season and good luck with the sanity.
  • touch of the good cop bad cop with them off-it
  • You mean they're both coppers - or that they're coppers posing as Millwall?

Either way, thanks for the heads up nolly, could've come a cropper there.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!