Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• You do realise you've just said....

"you mean they're both coppers OR they're coppers...?"

Wow, takes real talent to write nonsense like that. Congrats.
  • So, which is it? Personally I reckon you're both coppers. It would make sense.
  • Unlike your posts.
  • Only the blind can truly see.
  • My cousin who was at the game a couple of weeks ago decided to get her hair done yesterday.
    Probably will wait to the last game, even though there were deals for the remaining matches.
  • As a matter of interest, if Charlton and Millwall end up meeting in the Play Off Final, how would the ticket allocations be calculated? Does it go on average home gates, overall gates or is it just split 50/50?
  • They will allow for the woodwork millwall and give them double (60k - 30k)
  • We were lucky in the fact that we played a 1990's Wigan and Scunthorpe and was therefore allowed to sell around 50,000 both times. What sort of numbers do you think Charlton would take if allocation was no issue, similar?

For the record I would imagine it would be 50/50 with any unsold going to the other team - of course both would sell out a 50/50 split.
  • Near enough 90000 people comming from the SE london and Kent area would make it very packed on the trains that day! Not the same as say Chelsea playing each other Man u at wembley as around 95% of the fans on the day would be travelling on the same lines.
  • They're definitely police, the spelling & grammar police by the look of it. Never understood why away fans come on rival fans forums but there you go. I've got a fair idea why we were kept in. Which didn't have the desired effect as for one i left early. You can tell your colleagues that from me, ta x
  • Sponsored links:

• Does the Fact that Both Palace Third from Bottom of Championship & Millwall two places higher than us in League One, make us No3 In South London ? :-)
  • Cracking read.

F**king pointless....but cracking nonetheless.
  • Blimey...theres 3 of them now.....
    ;-)
  • Been given a further 1116 for Colchester now. Will be almost half Millwall there!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Been given a further 1116 for Colchester now. Will be almost half Millwall there!

that'll be half the stand to the left of the away end which they never seem to open anyway....it's sort of like a smaller version of your ground i.e one tier all round, with the worst pitch in the league
  • I hate to admit it, but lets be honest here.

Millwall have been in this league, playing these same teams a fair bit longer than us.

Lets compare our away followings with theirs next season (if we don't go up) and I don't think we will have as much reason to be giving the big one on away followings.

Like I say it's a shame but it's true. Our away numbers are pretty crap (unless new ground,big game,close ground).

Nout wrong with that but lets not pretend our numbers piss all over theirs.
  • My Dad went to Millwall on Saturday - He only goes if they are doing well.
    That was his first game in years!
    Maybe he is thinking about getting a playoff ticket, (if they miss out on automatics).
  • you are right organiser ... whatever league we are in next year , the grounds wont be new and we'll be back to our non-league away support
  • Would be proud of AFC Wimbledon's away support!
    They took more than us to Millwall!
  • [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]I hate to admit it, but lets be honest here.

Millwall have been in this league, playing these same teams a fair bit longer than us.

Lets compare our away followings with theirs next season (if we don't go up) and I don't think we will have as much reason to be giving the big one on away followings.

Like I say it's a shame but it's true. Our away numbers are pretty crap (unless new ground,big game,close ground).

Nout wrong with that but lets not pretend our numbers piss all over theirs.

You could counter that argument by saying this is their best season for years and our worst in 30 years so their support should be on the rise and ours should be pitiful. But our numbers are greater.
  • Sponsored links:

• & you could counteract that with the following:

Your numbers are greater by 350 on average.

Your home attendances are 6/7k greater on average roughly.

As a percentage you take 8% of your home support away, we take 10%.

Bear in mind bigger games & local games, such as Milton Keynes and Leeds were both weeknights, Huddersfield away is now a Friday night, etc then our % is unfairly low.

On the other hand we could just agree that both our away supports ain't as great as they could be or have been!
  • Yawn
  • Watch it fella's - keep 'em peeled.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Watch it fella's - keep 'em peeled.
  • edited March 2010
    Surely not?

Victorian-policeman-pf1.jpg
  • TheBill460.jpg

What do we think, Sparrow's Lane on the left?
  • edited March 2010
    Actually, I think this is them.

BLOG-HEARTBEAT.jpg
  • No mate - This is them:
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]TheBill460.jpg

What do we think, Sparrow's Lane on the left?

Would Ya - Sparrows Lane Lion special?
  • Just let them keep posting as I am sure they will be on here should they fail to go up there are still some eight or nine games left
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!