Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glasgow

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"What the **** have we got to do with Scotland?"

Anyone?
  • Options
    I didn't say he derailed the thread. I said he hijacked it. Then suggested other people who were too sensitive about threads that concern Rangers shouldn't read them!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]"What the **** have we got to do with Scotland?"

Anyone?
    The Firm. Shit film.
  • Options
    Alright Leroy, FFS. This thread sums up everything that is wrong with this board sometimes.

Someone makes a comment and people jump all over it with personal attacks. Pathetic really, but there you go.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Alright Leroy, FFS. This thread sums up everything that is wrong with this board sometimes.

Someone makes a comment and people jump all over it with personal attacks. Pathetic really, but there you go.
    LOL - quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Alright Leroy, FFS. This thread sums up everything that is wrong with this board sometimes.

• Options
    I think some of you are unaware of the real reasons DFT goes to watch Rangers...he used to make his views widely known on Netadiicks but on here he just let's everyone think he's off to Glasgow as a simple cuddly Rangers fan...well some of us know different.
    Yes, he lived in Scotland for a while but why did he go there in the first place...Jesus that's pretty obvious.
    I am genuinely sorry if some of you feel I high jacked the thread and changed the subject but I know where DFT was coming from and always has and so does he......and I can see why some of you might think that I'm being ridiculous...DFT belongs to one or two very dodgy websites and groups, which he used to readily admit to on Netaddicks....I for one am not fooled by his Mr Niceguy image that he likes to put across re Rangers and some (though not all) of the folk he mixes with in Scotland, which I strongly object to.
    This is my final say on the matter.
  • Options
    Sound why you whispering me?
    Fond of the ol' whispers is Soundas. Not sure why, but he's whispered me a couple of times in 'debates'. Personally, I'd rather everything I said remain 100% out in the open - not that I often have anything worth listening to mind, but whispers always feel like a little private whinge to me.

Anyway, like I said, Glasgow's a shithole. And just to prove it, the f***ing comms exchange that serves our office there has gone down in the last two hours and probably won't be back up until Sunday.
  • Options
    SE9SE9
    edited April 2010
    soundas = sounds like a prat
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SE9[/cite]soundas = sounds like a cunt[/quote]

Well you obviously are one to put that word up on CL...whether you agree with me or not...clear to see who you side with and why.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    why say dft and his ilk then?
  • Options
    yes back from pub. Have edited my post. I know dft personaly and like him and respect him so will stick up for him. As i said on another thread, if you dont like somthing that has been said and dont want to argue, dont comment.
  • Options
    Which is exactly what you've done of course....or am I missing something here?
    Good night all!
  • Options
    good nite sound as
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]il have a small wager they come second if you want?
    I'm tempted, how much?