Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

US Masters

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: All_Thaid_Up[/cite]

I would recommend Camillo Villegas.

Mmmm. so would I, and not just for his golf ;-)
  • Options
    Westwood is going well. Succesive birdies around Amen Corner, 3 under now.

Live coverage of Amen Corner available now on BBC2 via red Button. I think they are going to show Tiger tee-off too at 1842hrs.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: c/a/f/c[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Can someone have a look to see Mike Weirs price please?!

Usually makes the cut at Augusta and had a top 10 finish in the Bob Hope Classic on a similar course, so might get a run for my money e/w.

100/1 with few places. generally between 66/1 & 100/1

Weir cards a 71. come on my son.
  • Options
    Bollocks. Was going to put a tenner on Couples E/W. He loves Augusta and has won a couple of senior tournaments recently. Pointless doing it now, his odds will have come right down. Ah well, live and learn!

Good to see Sandy Lyle up there as well - and Old Tom again!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Freddie will eventually fade, but it'd be nice if he stayed in the mix until Sunday. Same for Watson.

I read that there are 200 bodyguards/security surrounding Tiger. And if anyone says anything negative, they are ejected.
    Also, if any of his mistresses show up, they'll be automatically ejected. Two reportedly had gotten tickets and were simply going to show up.
    What does it say if you have to eject someone for simply showing up if they haven't done anything disruptive? (I assume their mere presence could be disruptive, but if they didn't do anything???)

This is the most controlled environment that Tiger will ever play in. So from his point of view, a good place to come back.
    However, I will be surprised if there are not outbursts and disruptions down-the-road.
  • Options
    Really suprised with some of the names at the bottom of the board......Jim Furyk +8.
  • Options
    Not really a better, but if i was i would have had a couple of quid before the start each way on Anthony Kim, have a feeling he will be in the mix at the end, and saw he had a decent round yesterday. No idea what starting odds he was though.
  • Options
    Woods & Poulter start with Birdies, both -5. Couples leads at -7 (-1 for the day so far)
  • Options
    Poulter is a very reasonable choice. Mickelson nearly always plays well there, and it would be an interesting dynamic of whom the crowd would be backing if came down to him and Tiger.
    Kim is a great young golfer, but winning the week before the Masters, while an indicator of being in form, doesn't necessarily carry over to actually winning.
  • Options
    dont really understand the gold to be honest... Is tiger woods really looking as bad as it looks from my eyes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://jay-mariotti.fanhouse.com/2010/04/09/tiger-turning-personal-nightmare-into-public-fairy-tale/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl9|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fjay-mariotti.fanhouse.com%2F2010%2F04%2F09%2Ftiger-turning-personal-nightmare-into-public-fairy-tale%2F
  • Options
    I don't mind Phil Mickelson, but two eagles and then a tap in birdie in a row is taking the piss!
  • Options
    Been some absolutely brilliant golf tonight.
  • Options
    tonight is shaping up to be even more exciting...

that Italian amatuer is only 16 !!, finished +5, turns pro now and combines it with his school work!
  • Options
    saw an intervie with the kid aswell. Speaks fluent english!....seems like an exceptional talent.

The Phil Mickleson putt on the 2nd was rediculous. that twig simply appeared from knowhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]saw an intervie with the kid aswell. Speaks fluent english!....seems like an exceptional talent.

The Phil Mickleson putt on the 2nd was rediculous. that twig simply appeared from knowhere.

Looked like something had blown from a tree didn't it, I bet he was fuming!
  • Options
    Yeah I know, just blew in as he pulled his putter back.

Adam Scotts hole out with his iron shot was unreal, the ball landed on the green, almost stopped, and then took about 10 seconds to roll down the green and drop in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]that twig simply appeared from knowhere.

Devine intervention - lump on Westwood!
  • Options
    Poulter's trousers and shoes are rascal! Looks like something out of TCE's wardrobe!
  • Options
    seriously, me and my mate must have watched it on Sky+ about 15 times....you cant even see it blow in from the side!! it just appears!

Poulter is playing some nice golf.....just needs to get the run of some greens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That hole in one was a JOKE!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]That hole in one was a JOKE!!!!

i liked his green tie!
  • Options
    That bloke was rocking the tie and cardy look. Like a bit of character in golf......all he needs is a big cigar on the go.
  • Options
    I'm on Choi
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    This is gonna be a fantastc evening. Most pins in great positions in terms of run of the greens. Will see quite a few holed iron shots.....hopefully for Mr Westwood.
  • Options
    Westwood is melting. Choi is sinking everything....
  • Options
    i dont think he's melting, just doesn't seem to be able to get anything going like the rest of the field. apart from choi, everyone else has made mistakes in the last 10 minutes
  • Options
    he's misjudging putts that he was making the last 3 rounds......got to be the pressure.
  • Options
    I still think it will be either Mickelson or Westwood who wins!Been some fantastic shots and although he is a cheating knob, Tiger never fails to impress!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Poulter's trousers and shoes are rascal! Looks like something out of TCE's wardrobe!

You Called?