Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Vs Norwich (Match Thread)

Comments

• Options
    93rd minute winner for Stains
  • Options
    Full time
  • Options
    How did we not get anything????
  • Options
    That's left me feeling completely miserable
  • Options
    Fans applauding the players
  • Options
    Crap, could easily have won that game if we'd been more adventurous first half
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]I'm absolutely gutted. We played well, all the possession but just couldn't finish it off. Shame really. :-([/quote]

That's the way it goes. The promotion spot wasn't lost today; it was lost earlier in the season.
  • Options
    Daylight Robbery !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]The promotion spot wasn't lost today; it was lost earlier in the season.

Funny thing ....... it isn't lost yet.

Incredibly.
  • Options
    well I definately hate norwich from now on.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    played well but no real urgency...for a team looking to get promoted we never looked like scoring although Norwich stifled us with their boring tactics. Bad result.....
  • Options
    Bloody gutted, we were all over them for 90 minutes, they get a goal and then park the bus. We still struggle to break teams down but at least we put in 100% effort. Great chance to take back the second spot today ad we deserved to be second after that performance. Let's take that in to the remaining games and we might just do it!
  • Options
    A smash and grab from Naaaaaaaaaaaaarwich. Well done to our boys. They played their hearts out. Can't fault their effort.
  • Options
    and we aint in the play offs yet, southampton WILL WIN EVERY GAME THEM HAVE LEFT which means we have to win another game.
  • Options
    Had to bloody happen didn't it. Norwich relegated at the Valley and now promoted at the Valley :(
  • Options
    Watching the streaming, we do lack a bit of guile and knowhow in that final third.
  • Options
    Well if we play like that in our remaining games, we'll win them and the positives from today are the other results, we're still JUST about in it.
  • Options
    Am off. Bye everyone. Hope my rubbish commentary at least helped some of you even though we didnt get the result we wanted.
  • Options
    text from my son, reckons we outplayed them, he is gutted
  • Options
    We only had 1 shot on target and 2 off according to CAFC player, I think that's wrong somehow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    very unlucky.... loads of attempts but no cutting edge....... Baily unlecuky particualrly with one of his effors that was going bang into the bottom corner.. there keeper forster played well, but we just didnt create anything clear cut...

Norwaich had 3 chances and scored one...

and I now hate them for life......
  • Options
    the free kick at the end summed us up...our final delivery was poor although some good build up play. Not seen any games so nice to see us on Interet. I was quite impressed.....come on you reds....3 wins now....
  • Options
    I bet Millwall can't believe their luck.

They fecked up big time last night ...... and so did every single one of their rivals for 2nd place.
  • Options
    exeter and oldham both have to beat us to stay up,that is not good news at all.
  • Options
    Well....bring on Exeter. The Leeds game now takes on a whole new dimension. COYRs. We can still do it!
  • Options
    Palace lost 1-0
  • Options
    68% possession.

16 goal attempts, 9 on target.

Norwich 3 goal attempts, 1 on target - and they bloody well scored from it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]Palace lost 1-0

At least that's something
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]68% possession.

Story of our season that is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]68% possession.

Where did you get those stats from fella?