Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Vs Norwich (Match Thread)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Dudes, had to rush off after 4 mins of ET, going crayford dogs in a min for our residents CL hamster Mortains 42nd birthday, at home now. Nice in the boozer before, nice to see the Lib was busy. As for the game i actually cannot remember the last time we dominated like that throughout, from the first whistle to when i left, good shift by all the lads today, good noise and backing from the Cupboard end too.

If we play like that v Weeds we'll do ok.

Come on you addicks
  • Options
    Only three goals from open play in our last six games now. If we want to have any chance of going up, we have got to do much better. We knocked it about nicely at times today, but they sat back second half, took off a forward, brought on another defender and were content to let us have the majority of the possession.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Only three goals from open play in our last six games now. If we want to have any chance of going up, we have got to do much better. We knocked it about nicely at times today, but they sat back second half, took off a forward, brought on another defender and were content to let us have the majority of the possession.

If only we'd kept Lisbie!!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Only three goals from open play in our last six games now. If we want to have any chance of going up, we have got to do much better. We knocked it about nicely at times today, but they sat back second half, took off a forward, brought on another defender and were content to let us have the majority of the possession.

If only we'd kept Lisbie!!

Nah, he was crap lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]If only we'd kept Lisbie!!

If only we'd kept Darren Bent. And Clive Mendonca .... (!)

;o)
  • Options
    yes queensland most agree there,stats dont lie
  • Options
    3am, do I have another beer or go to bed? Feeling really dejected after that
  • Options
    Go to bed , get some sleep, you need to be on form for the next three games
  • Options
    We play like that the next 3 games then we will be in with a shout of automatic....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]We play like that the next 3 games then we will be in with a shout of automatic....

Agreed...if we can keep that level of effort and never say die attitude that we showed today then we need fear no one in the playoff's...not even The Spanners would have coped with us today....one of the best performances of the season.
  • Options
    On another day we could have come away winning 3-1. Obviously gutted but its good to see we are putting in performances like that at the business end of the season.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]We play like that the next 3 games then we will be in with a shout of automatic....[/quote]

Agreed...if we can keep that level of effort and never say die attitude that we showed today then we need fear no one in the playoff's...not even The Spanners would have coped with us today....one of the best performances of the season.[/quote]

Best we have played for a long time. Unfortunately it is all irrelevant and the salient fact of he day is, yet again we have conceeded from a set play/corner. At some point I will sit down with a fixture list and try and work out how many that is for the season. Must be well into double figures.
  • Options
    norwich got beat by orient they are fading big time,so lets not go overboard with a 1.0 loss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]We play like that the next 3 games then we will be in with a shout of automatic....

Agreed...if we can keep that level of effort and never say die attitude that we showed today then we need fear no one in the playoff's...not even The Spanners would have coped with us today....one of the best performances of the season.

Best we have played for a long time. Unfortunately it is all irrelevant and the salient fact of he day is, yet again we have conceeded from a set play/corner. At some point I will sit down with a fixture list and try and work out how many that is for the season. Must be well into double figures.

To be fair tho Clem, from where i was sitting, it didnt look a free header....just a crap goal. There man simply jumped higher than ours and it found its way in.

On another note, i thought Semedo was outrageously good today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]

To be fair tho Clem, from where i was sitting, it didnt look a free header....just a crap goal. There man simply jumped higher than ours and it found its way in.

On another note, i thought Semedo was outrageously good today.

Doesn't change the fact that it is yet another goal from a setplay. At this level you are going to get punished if you can't defend them.