Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Comments

• Options
    AFKA was onto it for me - CWalsh, I guess you have me by the ball(s) - and you bought me a pint at Southampton !
  • Options
    What can I say, I am just such a nice fella.

Bidding starting at 1.70 per item
  • Options
    Jon Jo's sponsored shirt - College Park Addick - Shag has this

Robbie's sponsored shirt - Miserable Old Git - CWalsh bastard son has this

Lloyd's sponsored shirt - CFGS - And this as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Robbie's sponsored shirt - Miserable Old Git - On Ebay

Lloyd's sponsored shirt - CFGS - And this as well
  • Options
    Charlton Football 1 - Badger
    Charlton Football 2 - PL54
    Charlton Football 3 - Quintusboss

C Walsh has two. One for Pat. Either Dazzler or Shag should have the other.

sort it out.
  • Options
    I have in my possesion -

Robbie signed shirt - MOG
    Sam signed shirt - CFGS
    1 x signed ball - for someone called pat
    1 x signed ball - PL54 (which is the ball weegie had)
  • Options
    By any chance would PL54 be pat?
  • Options
    could easily be - I don't want two though !
  • Options
    who sat on jon jo's table in place of him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who sat on jon jo's table in place of him?

Randolph was his replacement. Stavrinou was on the table too with Shag and Dazzler.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks and sounds like a really good night...nice to see the photos to help put faces to usernames!

Hoping to meet a few of you Saturday...I'll be in the NWQ, proudly wearing my CL badge.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Looks and sounds like a really good night...nice to see the photos to help put faces to usernames!

Hoping to meet a few of you Saturday...I'll be in the NWQ, proudly wearing my CL badge.[/quote]

Great to hear about the spirit amongst the players. Enjoy Saturday Ian.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I have two signed balls, a lloyd sam shirt and robbie elliot shirt on ebay.

Bargain prices

Apparently Sam Lloyd has Lloyd Sams testicles in a jar

................and they've brightened up my mantlepiece a treat I must say!!
  • Options
    Any other gossip from the night? Was bailey an burton on same table again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Any other gossip from the night? Was bailey an burton on same table again?

No, I was on Burton's table. He didn't say too much. Happy to answer questions though. think he spoke more to Fanny so she might know.

Think Tel-in-Oz was on Bailey's table
  • Options
    Any idea who would have my signed football?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Any other gossip from the night? Was bailey an burton on same table again?

Bailey sounds like a 15 year old essex chav pikey, daily doenst like own goals against millwall being bought up, solly has a playstaiton and kinsella showed me to the toilet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Any idea who would have my signed football?

C.Walsh'sLoveChild I think, that's after he spilt his drink all over it & all the players signatures disappeared ;-)
  • Options
    Who is pat?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]

C.Walsh'sLoveChild I think, that's after he spilt his drink all over it & all the players signatures disappeared ;-)

sshhhhhh......... i had to sign that ball again myself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]

sshhhhhh......... i had to sign that ball again myself

.....................yeah & Lloyds sinature needs a bit of work on it if you ask me (looks nothing like the real thing) !! ;-)
  • Options
    Some photos from last night

The full slideshow can be viewed here

Slideshow
  • Options
    what a fabulous picture of frazer holding his bum picture. Fantastic. Assume its him but not quite sure of his face. Bet that gets double figures in the like section when if you dont mind i post it on my facebook. Genius. Cheers mate. I look forward to getting the pic.
  • Options
    ha marvellous stuff, some good pics there mate
  • Options
    Nice, Lloyd Sam looks fearful for his life haha
  • Options
    thank you henry for organising so well an heather for printing off pic an blackheath for these pics. If you dont want to do it ben i shall do next year. As long as i get to go to the dinner as a reward.
  • Options
    Thanks blackheathaddick they're great
  • Options
    Hear, hear to that, Sam. Unfortunately there appears to be a fault on blackheathaddick's camera...

It's made my size 12 explode to a size 18 - or was the dinner really that filling !!

Seriously, although I missed a lot of the fun on THE table, I'd like to echo everyone's views of the players & management present. They couldn't have been more friendly and at ease with our company - a true credit to the Club. And if asked, I think they'd return the compliment - a great bunch of ordinary fans that I'm proud to be a part of. Wouldn't it be great to recapture that evening after another successful trip to Wembley ? My back garden is ready & waiting for that promotion party to start....

And just to finish, I'd like to add that the Lifers I met were a terrific bunch, especially colinwalsh'slovechild who was determined to win the Grab a Granny event and made my night complete....Bless you.

For northstandsteve - Ralph Le Taxi has only just signed up to CL so don't think he's posted so far.
  • Options
    that last pic of redarmy is hilarious. I cant stop laughing at his posing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that last pic of redarmy is hilarious. I cant stop laughing at his posing.

He's a very good looking boy, you leave him alone. Though from the countless hotel rooms i've shared with him, its seriously wrong for a bloke to go away on the lash with a set of straighteners !