Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

Comments

• And a pink hairband
  • And it was a pleasure to meet you also aunty Fanny
  • Thanks, Carter. Look forward to next time.
  • Gotta say Carter you seemed to have a million brilliant stories at the pub!
  • Anyone know when the official player pics are coming?
  • Nice meeting those I didn't know, but an absolute chore spending time with Carter, Plaaayer and blackheathaddick as it always is. In the words of my big boned avatar "I hate those guys!"

Lloyd Sam and Chris Solly were great company and the way they ribbed Therry Racon for being "Parkinson's Son" was hilarious! He's even worn a cap with "P" on the front, he'll now be known as Rackinson courtesy of Plaaayer (his one highlight of the evening I add!)

Cheers to all and especially to Henry for organising and the delightful little cherub who picked my name out the hat :-)

Oh and for the record I haven't straightened my hair in AGES!!!! Curb_it we'll be having words :-)
  • Fanny, know what you mean about those pictures making it look like people are bigger than they really are ; - (

must get down the gym soon!

great pics from a good night. Is that a cardigan I see the young trendy Mr Sam wearing?

I propose Curb-it as official organiser of CL Kit Sponsorship (CLiKS) 2010/11. Any seconders?

And yes, save or buy an extra place for the organiser this time.

Well done to everyone who chipped in cash. nearly 80 people contributed to the fund or to Delmelza so both the Club and the charity benefited plus helped to further establish CL as the best on-line Charlton community. Feeling just a little proud of that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Anyone know when the official player pics are coming?

Ravi (the guy next to me in the pic) will be sending them out to me in a few weeks).
  • edited April 2010
    Ok, will try to get this right

From L to R

WWtone, Ken from Bexley, StubleyAddick, his dad (not sure if he is a lifer), Weegie, Henry (face thankfully hidden), Dazzler, Lloyd Sam, Jorge Costa, CWalsh's Love Child, Sam Lloyd, Redarmyse7, Carter, Player, Shag, Darren Randolph, Fanny Fannackapan.
  • Excellent set of pictures. We really do have some beautiful supporters...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
  • If curb it aint up for organising it, i will give it a go. Wouldn't mind going again next year
  • This year they were selling extra places for £75 so people can go even if they don't win the draw.

Hopefully we can beat the 75 people contributing and £1240 raised from this year, especially with a few headlocks from Curb-it to encourage "slow" payers : - )

Would also like to politely suggest that AFKA get a place. Partly because he missed out due to illness this year but mainly as a thank you for all the work he does on CL
  • No Wonder Lloyd sam isn't up to much - he's the smallest person in the picture
  • The camera never lies guys. Thats why I stand that side of it, instead of in front of it.. Ill put some more up here later for those who cant access the flickr site.
  • ken from bexley wins best dressed ... looks a proper gent!
  • Fab photos, Blackheath - think the B&W adds a certain style!
  • If anyone wants me to sign pictures I shall be in the lib club from about 12 on Saturday.

Had the best laugh I've had in ages, mostly because of Carters stories and the rest at Sams and Sollys expense.

Just want to say what down to earth blokes both they both seem to be and even though Solly seemed to be very shy at the begining he was cracking a few jokes by the end of the night.

Cheers for organising HI and cheers for letting us have the ticket in the end Smudge, I owe you a beer or two.

Finally great to meet some new people, Sam Lloyds, 'Anuty' Fanny, and the man I aspire to be Shag!
  • Balls

I have one and Badger has asked about it first so I'll sort that one out .

Was a funny night , all the players were on good form .

Ended up staying the night at the Holiday Inn at Greenwich , did n't make it to work yesterday - too worn out .

Good to meet fellow lifers - and Plaayer , you do crack me up mate !
  • great pics and I like the b/w touch
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Ended up staying the night at the Holiday Inn at Greenwich , did n't make it to work yesterday - too worn out .

Did you pull then? : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]

Shush - you promised you wouldn't tell...
  • What a great set of pics. Robbie Elliott is also very handsome young man.

You all look like you had a great night. Jealous!!
  • more great shots on Blackheath's flicker site. Well worth a look especially for the pic of all the lifers with loads of players
  • Yes i liked the group one and am hopefully waiting an email of the pic of Frazer holding his bumshot.
  • JTJT
    edited April 2010
  • Blackheath, just looked at the Flickr site, well done - great photos.
  • Tried to post the one of Plaayer 'playing' with Lloyd Sam's nipple.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Tried to post the one of Plaayer 'playing' with Lloyd Sam's nipple.

LOL! I wanna know if he's got the one of me with my finger in Sollys ear?
  • Weird!

I've just had a Gordon Brown moment in a manner of speaking.

It is strange to see a photo of somebody you know away from Charlton Life and not realise that they also post on the site!