Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shirt Sponsers evening - PICTURES and COMMENTS from those who went.

123457»

Comments

• Absolutely brilliant photos Blackheath.

I think we should make Ken from Bexley change his username to 'The Gentry' ! Glad someone on here has some dress standards.

Not only do i think these sort of things are great for fans to meet the players and discover they are human, its also good for the players to meet supporters and see them in a different light as well. We'll do the same thing next year and keep it fully as an open draw, its the best way.

Well done and thanks to all those there that represented CL in the right manner

[cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Tried to post the one of Plaayer 'playing' with Lloyd Sam's nipple.
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    LOL! I wanna know if he's got the one of me with my finger in Sollys ear?

though saying that........
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Weird!

I've just had a Gordon Brown moment in a manner of speaking.

It is strange to see a photo of somebody you know away from Charlton Life and not realise that they also post on the site!

but you've met me before : - )

Spill the beans, Len, who is it?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Absolutely brilliant photos Blackheath.

I think we should make Ken from Bexley change his username to 'The Gentry' ! Glad someone on here has some dress standards.

Not only do i think these sort of things are great for fans to meet the players and discover they are human, its also good for the players to meet supporters and see them in a different light as well. We'll do the same thing next year and keep it fully as an open draw, its the best way.

Well done and thanks to all those there that represented CL in the right manner

[quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Tried to post the one of Plaayer 'playing' with Lloyd Sam's nipple.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    LOL! I wanna know if he's got the one of me with my finger in Sollys ear?[/quote]

though saying that........[/quote]

Ken from Bexley aka Brucie....
  • Shag what words of wisdom are you speaking to llera whilst he's signing the ball.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Shag what words of wisdom are you speaking to llera whilst he's signing the ball.

He was asking where he could a shirt like the one Miguel is wearing.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Shag what words of wisdom are you speaking to llera whilst he's signing the ball.

Hopefully, what in Gods name are you wearing!

He looked like he was on his way out for the night but had been called up for the army inbetween and didn't have chance to get changed fully!
  • Ken from Bexley aka Brucie....

Nice to see you, too see you nice!...... As usual a grand evening at the Valley,well done to Charlton and Henry and co for organising it.....

Glad to have have had the company of Weegie and George Costa,and others... and thought Robbie was an excellent table host!.
    Had a word with my old player Tamer Tuna, seems happy at present, He is very positive about his chances at the club, hope he is given a chance to play in the first team next year!..... we could certainly do with him banging them in!

Thought the photos were great, made a change from having to take the photos myself!
  • Thanks everyone for the very kind comments about the photos by the way. Plaaayer I'm not sure I've seen your more dubious photos. If they're not on Flickr then I havent got them as that's the whole lot.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Shag what words of wisdom are you speaking to llera whilst he's signing the ball.[/quote]

I remember now , I was speaking to him in Spanish about birds at Charlton
  • edited April 2010
    It sounds like a good night was had by all, and Take That turned up as well ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7tdx5P-DU
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]It sounds like a good night was had by all, and Take That turned up as well ; )

brilliant TCE

When's the tour starting?
  • C Walsh's Love Child = Tubes
  • Great pics, don't you all some of you scrub up well, and not an anorak in sight...
  • Another great collection, Greg !! Well done.
  • Top photo's (again) Blackheath......
    Maybe take photography up full-time eh ?
  • It would be take that as well.

The four knackered ones are all that's left, the most talented and popular one having buggered off and moved onto better things.... And rehab
  • You mean the fat dancer? :-)
  • I now have in my possession photos of various lifers (Shag/Dazzler/carter/plaayer/C Walsh's LC/Redarmy/Ken/Weegie) with stupid grins on their faces alongside the sponsored players and shirts.

For a small large fee I would agree not to scan them and stick them up on here : - )

you can contact me about picking them up/posting them on.
  • bump guys,

do you want these pics or not?
  • I'm interested henners
  • Sponsored links:

• these are the official club photos you had taken, guys
  • Post them & Be Damned !
  • Are you able to post them Henry?