Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Flag

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Sure there will be a large enough crowd saturday for the flag to make a appearance either one would be nice?

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    agree would be good do it do it do it. I might bring the one i brought to saints for laughs.
  • Options
    Yeah good call i hope it does, and preferably goes onto West Upper as thats where i will be sitting :o)
  • Options
    im not sure i will get a tough at the back of North upper H block still would be nice to see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Sure there will be a large enough crowd saturday for the flag to make a appearance either one would be nice?

Anyone?

Both are in the lock up/trailer in the corner of the car park.

Happy to arrange with Mick Everitt for you to pick them up and get you passes so you can go on the pitch etc to collect it.

I'd suggest the smaller one as easier to do but you need to live the Lib club a bit early and have a few helpers. Rupert and Johnny seem up for it and three of you should be enough for the small one.

Let me know if you are going ahead and I'll contact Mick at the club to get the small flag ready for you.
  • Options
    Happy to bring it out on Saturday and for the play offs as well.

If you want to do it, I'll get in touch with Mick and see what the plan is.

• Options
    So Johnny, Ru86, Leftbehind, you all up for it?

Rothko is organising so all you've got to do is turn up and do some lifting and carrying.

All you get to go on the pitch.
  • Options
    What time and where Mr Z? Will be down early to ensure we get parked.
  • Options
    2.30 at the Bartram statue.

On the pitch after the game around 5.15pm, leave the Valley around 5.25
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]So Johnny, Ru86, Leftbehind, you all up for it?

Rothko is organising so all you've got to do is turn up and do some lifting and carrying.

Yes Henry im up for it i have whispered Johnny to see if he was up for it but im not sure what itme i will get there getting a lift up and back so my lift is leaving Ashford at 11:15 so traffic permitting i should be up there by 12:15. I will do what i can to help but i am only a little lad so will defo need some help but getting on the pitch is something i have never done in 23 years as a CAFC fan so i think its defo worth it.
  • Options
    2:30 Rothko i should defo be there by then thats good gives me plenty of time :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]2.30 at the Bartram statue.

On the pitch after the game around 5.15pm, leave the Valley around 5.25[/quote]

Consider me a helper then. Text me if it aint happening. Only worry is that the forecast is for it to piss down....I'm guessing its pretty heavy when wet!
  • Options
    Rather than 30 odd people jumping on the ban wagon can you confirm who you defo want to help i dont mind either way would be well up for it but as i say im only small and may not be much help but will help if you want me too but please let me know if you dont need me so i can chill as i dont want to let any of you down :-). If that makes sense.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]So Johnny, Ru86, Leftbehind, you all up for it?

Hey mate just responded to RU Re: his propisition, i dont know what time i am getting there for as going with my stepdad who usually arranges to meet his mates so probably unlikely i can do it. if i had bought on my own i would have definately done this to help no doubt

Also have been on the pitch a few times :o) corporate and good experiance also got a chuckle from jerome thomas from chanting his name while going through the tunnel after seeing him lol
  • Options
    Hope the flag is in good nick- Exeter's drab effort was riddled with holes!
  • Options
    Happy to help out as usual Rothko.
  • Options
    Okeey dokeey well i am in if you tell within advance i will defo be there if you can also tell me time place and that. Also Henners will you have the passes for the pitch and that waiting for us there or will they be sent out. V excited to think i will be on the pitch :-)
  • Options
    Yes! Another reason to look forward to Saturday!
  • Options
    Is this one large Whisper Gone Wrong ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Is this one large Whisper Gone Wrong ?

LOL no mate.
  • Options
    Just skimmed through this thread and all I can think is that anything involving either Rupert or Johnny is bound to end in disaster. The pair of them together is going to be a catastrophe. Whats the bet they try to get the flag up and going through the South Stand (Jimmy Seed ;-) )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All thats needed is me to help, and it will be the disaster trio ;)
  • Options
    no comment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]no comment

lol well said.

Flag should make an appearance though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Just skimmed through this thread and all I can think is that anything involving either Rupert or Johnny is bound to end in disaster. The pair of them together is going to be a catastrophe. Whats the bet they try to get the flag up and going through the South Stand (Jimmy Seed ;-) )

LOL this is hillarious and not far off the truth i reckon i would be ok however it might be amusing to put a huge CAFC flag over the Leeds fans im sure they would appriciate this :-).

[cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]All thats needed is me to help, and it will be the disaster trio ;)

Join us Nathan mate would be a giggle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Just skimmed through this thread and all I can think is that anything involving either Rupert or Johnny is bound to end in disaster. The pair of them together is going to be a catastrophe. Whats the bet they try to get the flag up and going through the South Stand (Jimmy Seed ;-) )

I have said i cant do it mate, but i see your point ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Okeey dokeey well i am in if you tell within advance i will defo be there if you can also tell me time place and that. Also Henners will you have the passes for the pitch and that waiting for us there or will they be sent out. V excited to think i will be on the pitch :-)

I don't think you will be on the pitch (Paddy wouldn't allow) more like pitch side!

Have a great day!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Okeey dokeey well i am in if you tell within advance i will defo be there if you can also tell me time place and that. Also Henners will you have the passes for the pitch and that waiting for us there or will they be sent out. V excited to think i will be on the pitch :-)

I don't think you will be on the pitch (Paddy wouldn't allow) more like pitch side!

Have a great day!

Well yea i gathered that thanks :-). So whisper me if yoou will defo f=need me to help guys if i dont here anything by friday afternoon i shall asume my services are not needed Thanks again :-) Ru X
  • Options
    RU, whisper Rothko.

Your help will be needed.

Johnny, very lame excuse to pull out. Find out when you are arriving from your step dad and then walk from pub to statue at 2.20pm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Johnny, very lame excuse to pull out. Find out when you are arriving from your step dad and then walk from pub to statue at 2.20pm

i know.....and your excuse is??
  • Options
    raised the money, wrote the risk assessment, did the first ever one and a few more.

Your turn now.