Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Flag

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I think you should take Henry's comments with a pinch of salt - he's clearly in one of his "moods" today. Must be the time of the month.

No, just think you were talking bollocks and said so. Get over it.

What's bollocks - the idea of getting the ball boys to help out with the flag if the numbers are short? They're already pitchside, have got little to do until the game starts, are young and (probably) enthusiastic. Sounds like a fairly reasonable idea to me. Not "bollocks".

You really should learn to look at the world outside your own bottom occassionally.

Oh hark at her. Who's got PMT now then?

Take a chill pill, darling

I think it's you that needs to chill out and stop being so self-righteous. Off_it made a perfectly reasonable suggestion about the ball boys, you then went off on one at him calling his idea 'bollocks' when it was anything but as lets face it, they just stand there waiting for the teams to come out.

I have not had the pleasure but I think you will find Off_it is a lady Chris.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I think you should take Henry's comments with a pinch of salt - he's clearly in one of his "moods" today. Must be the time of the month.

What's bollocks - the idea of getting the ball boys to help out with the flag if the numbers are short? They're already pitchside, have got little to do until the game starts, are young and (probably) enthusiastic. Sounds like a fairly reasonable idea to me. Not "bollocks".

You really should learn to look at the world outside your own bottom occassionally.

I think it's you that needs to chill out and stop being so self-righteous. Off_it made a perfectly reasonable suggestion about the ball boys, you then went off on one at him calling his idea 'bollocks' when it was anything but as lets face it, they just stand there waiting for the teams to come out.

As Off_it started the New Bird on Countdown thread with the comment 'Id wallop that', i would have to disagree mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

As Off_it started the New Bird on Countdown thread with the comment 'Id wallop that', i would have to disagree mate.

Lol, thanks Gary, I am getting my Off_its and Curb its confused.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Can you make sure there's enough supporters to hold the flag aloft before unfurling it as the drooping effect has terrible consequences on my hair - thank you

Tell me about, 2 hours it takes me to get ready ; (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]Can you make sure there's enough supporters to hold the flag aloft before unfurling it as the drooping effect has terrible consequences on my hair - thank you

Tell me about, 2 hours it takes me to get ready ; (

I've just had my nails done as well so I think I'm gonna have to rely on the lads to keep it up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]

I've just had my nails done as well so I think I'm gonna have to rely on the lads to keep it up

fernar, fernar
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Lol, thanks Gary, I am getting my Off_its and Curb its confused.

Its an easy mistake!!
  • Options
    The "_it" family gets everywere. You should meet our brother "Inn".
  • Options
    What a woman he would make too, proper would ya there lads

Take missy Off_it down the pub, watch football, sexually assault a female member of staff then shag your brains out when you took 'her' home

I feel sick
  • Options
    I thought you wanted to keep it quiet?

To be fair, you weren't the greatest - too many tears and crying for your mum for my liking.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was late in but I saw no flag ?
  • Options
    Wasnt done as the weather forecast was shite. It gets left out in the open till after the game so would have been soaked when people were trying to put it away.
  • Options
    I know someone who cries during sex

'I'm sorry sob sob pump pump'
  • Options
    Made the right call on this, especially the way the heavens opened post match
  • Options
    worst rain ive seen in a while. Maybe bring it out for the playoffs?
  • Options
    Yea the rain was bad after the match havnt seen it like that for a while was drenched.
  • Options
    Are we whipping this out tomorrow?
  • Options
    Cant help this time. Pub from 4.30. Intend on being mullered by kick off.
  • Options
    Get the hales flag out tomorra!
  • Options
    Need 7 people to say yes to this, and the yes means you'll stay in the ground after the match for 30 minutes to put it away. Otherwise it'll be the little badge flag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can get two others involved no problem so there's three right there!
  • Options
    Serious point, if we are struggling to get numbers for this isn't there somone at the club who might be willing to lend a hand. Not saying that they HAVE to, but there must be loads of paople who are there before and stay after in an official or semi-official capacity - e.g. Stewards, ground staff, ball boys, etc.

Yeah, shoot me down if you like - and I know I'm not volunterring myself - but am just trying to throw options/ideas into the pot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Serious point, if we are struggling to get numbers for this isn't there somone at the club who might be willing to lend a hand. Not saying that they HAVE to, but there must be loads of paople who are there before and stay after in an official or semi-official capacity - e.g. Stewards, ground staff, ball boys, etc.

Yeah, shoot me down if you like - and I know I'm not volunterring myself - but am just trying to throw options/ideas into the pot.

Don't worry, I'll grab anyone if needs be tomorrow!
  • Options
    I was late in at the Swindon game - did the flag fly ?
  • Options
    Indeed it did :)