Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you all love Wednesday clap your hands..

Comments

• Options
    Shame Palace stayed up but there side would've been easily mid table if it weren't for admin and Wednesday had Varney and Jeffers as their strikers.

They'd have been better off with Akpo and Deon ;-)
  • Options
    Made me laugh watching the Palace bloke giving it the biggun' till the Wednesday fella gave him a clump. Then the Palace fella ran back behind the police line a proceeded to give it again!
  • Options
    they will shit themselves outside
  • Options
    Just showed Varney's chance again on the red button coverage - funny that Pardew didn't want to mention that he'd signed him before...
  • Options
    bugger!
  • Options
    Ah well, at least as a Championship club they'll be able to afford to pay us more rent next season.

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]Just showed Varney's chance again on the red button coverage - funny that Pardew didn't want to mention that he'd signed him before...

Which chance - the one where he was clean through and showed no composure by whacking it straight at the keeper or the one where he was clean through and his abysmal first touch made the keeper 90/10 favourite to get there first?

The man is a joke footballer.
  • Options
    We'll just have to play 'em next year in the Champs...
  • Options
    Jesus, it was frustrating watching Wednesday. Varney, Jeffers, Soares still the same waste of space. Sheff Wed didn't have the composure or sense to keep the ball down and play it between McCarthy and the full backs, you would have thought everyone in the Championship knows, get a pacey player on the ball and run at Mac.

Pardew showed his true colours and smug as usual about players he signed or played for him, how come they were all crap for us under him including Ambrose.
  • Options
    its all or nothing for us,promotion or failure no inbetween
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]They'd have been better off with Akpo and Deon ;-)

LOL
    Very astute!
  • Options
    Shaun Derry - Complete and utter c**t.

Pardew - Shut your mouth.

Mark bright - The guy clearly broke or dislocated toes, he even worded 'its broken' and Purse signalled a break after looking at it. Just cos there was blood, It wasnt simply a cut.

Three absolute helmets have ruined my sunday. Still, 5000 nigels will be getting a spanking across Sheffield.
  • Options
    They'll be at the High Court soon, see if they win that battle
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Three absolute helmets have ruined my sunday.

And 2 of them played for Charlton!
  • Options
    Mark Bright was absolutely dreadful.
  • Options
    So Palace stayed up by just 3 minutes + Time Added On.

They can't go into Administration again .........

So who's left to sell in the summer so they can buy themselves more survival time?
    Mr Ambrose, I suppose ....... going somewhere like Fulham or Wolves if he's lucky. And QPR if he's not.

Whichever way you look at it, Palace have to sell any players they can.
    So ..... a weakened Palace team starts next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So Palace stayed up by just 3 minutes + Time Added On.

They can't go into Administration again .........

So who's left to sell in the summer so they can buy themselves more survival time?
    Mr Ambrose, I suppose ....... going somewhere like Fulham or Wolves if he's lucky. And QPR if he's not.

Whichever way you look at it, Palace have to sell any players they can.
    So ..... a weakened Palace team starts next season.

WHy would a Premiership team want Ambrose? I would say if he went anywhere it would be to a playoff aspiring Championship side, like QPR as you said.
  • Options
    I hate seeing Pardew's smug mug!

Would anyone have any of those players whom once "played" for us back?

Ambrose perhaps but otherwise a no from me.
  • Options
    Ambrose never looked right for us in our colours...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Mark Bright was absolutely dreadful.

He always is as a frontline co-commentator. Much better just doing the odd little report every now and then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i quite like him personally,evident he likes palace more than weds after today
  • Options
    Funny watching them fat piemuncher trying to lump the players!

Luke Varney was all huff and puff. . .
  • Options
    ONE DARREN AMBROSE, THERE'S ONLY ONE DARREN AMBROSE.

GOING DOWN, ARE WE FUCK, MINUS 10 AND WE'RE STAYING UP.

Love having an iPhone and avoiding a beating.
  • Options
    Still going out of business, see you at the high court in a couple of weeks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]WHy would a Premiership team want Ambrose?

He's been effective in the Prem before ....... for Ipswich, Newcastle and don't forget, Charlton.

When he signed for Charlton, Curbishley beat off competition from Aston Villa to sign him.
    His best mate was of course Darren Bent, whom Curbs had just signed from Ipswich.

Here's a quote highlighting a game he played against Man Utd:
    "In a game that Newcastle eventually lost 2-1 thanks to Wayne Rooney's memorable strike, Ambrose was his team's outstanding performer and capped the performance with a fine solo goal."

He scored 17 goals from 127 appearances (including sub) in all competitions for Charlton = roughly 1 goal every 7 games,
    a decent return for a midfielder.

Just because some people took a dislike to him at Charlton, he is nevertheless rated by many in the game - and has plenty of Prem experience. He's still only 26.
  • Options
    run nigel run
  • Options
    When football imitates shirt sponsors #1: Wednesday looked like battered Teddy bears; Palace just stink of CAC.
  • Options
    It amazes me that he is still 26. In that case, you could be right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i quite like him personally,evident he likes palace more than weds after today

Local boy, came through the ranks at Palace .... schoolboy, youth team, reserves, 1st team, FA Cup Final.
    It's where he made his name (in tandem with Ian Wright).

Can't blame Brighty for loving Palace, it his club, it's where he started.
  • Options
    fair enough,always gave it the best he could for us