Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Useless Tipsters Thread

Comments

• Options
    no it lost, didn't come top 4
  • Options
    no... a tenner wasted then!
  • Options
    That will most certainly teach me to read threads properly. Bloody hell.
  • Options
    He's in prison for fraud and deception :-)
  • Options
    in court at the moment if you google it,
  • Options
    Let's hope the judge hasn't backed any of his nags....
  • Options
    I got a unanimous Not Guilty today at Southwark Crown Court. Two and a half years of utter hell and the jury take just over an hour to decide.

Thought I'd be in Wandsworth tonight but ended up pissed in Blackheath.

COYR
  • Options
    Result there Alan..............now about these racing tips? any chance you could be a bit less cryptic? ;0)
  • Options
    Congratulations on your good news Alan!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite]I got a unanimous Not Guilty today at Southwark Crown Court.

But did you do it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Eastbourne and No Chirpy !
  • Options
    Well done then Alan, glad all worked out ok and you can now move on with your life!
  • Options
    Nice one Alan.
  • Options
    Well done Alan, here's to many more nights on the sauce with nothing hanging over you
  • Options
    Good on yer mate. I am sure that was not a very happy time. Enjoy the play-offs.
  • Options
    Nice one Alan. Im sure thats a big relief to you and your family.
  • Options
    TWO YEAR OLD Bankroller (Quite a catch is also running but is a three year old)is an entry in the 3.25 at NEWBURY on Friday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]TWO YEAR OLD Bankroller is an entry in the 3.25 at NEWBURY on Friday.

Is it unraced?
  • Options
    I believe so, no form for it on the Racing Post
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]I believe so, no form for it on the Racing Post

I'll have a fiver each way on this friday...
    Im pretty new to bookies... does anyone know if i can put the bet on before the day, i.e. thursday? As I'll be leaving for swindon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes and should get better odds earlier on. Hope its better than last weeks tho that didnt really follow the rules.
  • Options
    as AD is back now maybe worth him confirming? also did he ever say what his source was?
  • Options
    If it's a maiden you may not be able to back the horse until the offices open Friday morning. Should be ok on betfair though
  • Options
    You'll be able to back it but wont be able to take any price.
  • Options
    i cant find it on ladbroke of PP.
  • Options
    Never Can Stop - The unraced two year old that finished 2nd like a train last week, has been entered at Newbury on 17th July. Obviously ages away, but people wanted to look out for when this is racing again (as per Sporting Life).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Should be ok on betfair though

Problem for me... I'm 16, so cant open a betfair account
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i cant find it on ladbroke of PP.

Ladbrokes said the racecard won't be made available until the night before the race.
  • Options
    Chabal is the horse to be on today in the Dante [2.40 York] won't be much of a price at around the 2/1 mark, but will be Derby favourite after he wins today.

Also Duchess Dora in the 3.45 at 4/1.