Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Useless Tipsters Thread

Comments

• Options
    Don't understand all this cryptic "go for a horse with a big nose with a little fella on board wearing silk, trained by an irish fella" cack. If you've got a tip then give it. Otherwise what's the point?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Don't understand all this cryptic "go for a horse with a big nose with a little fella on board wearing silk, trained by an irish fella" cack. If you've got a tip then give it. Otherwise what's the point?

Presumably because the trainer, at the five day decs, had three in the race and has chosen the "right" one to run in it. He will know the time of day by seeing them on the gallops as to how forward they are against each other.
  • Options
    Fair enough AA - but names would be nice for those of us who don't study the SL.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Captain Dunne runs in 17.00 at Thirsk on Saturday.  He is equal top weight, but well drawn & in good health.  He is likely to start favourite & we'll be disappointed if he doesn't win.Royal Dignitary did us proud again on Tuesday when he won by 11 lengths at 6/4.  Not a great price but the outcome  was never really in doubt.  He wasn't claimed & is likely to win for us again in the same grade shortly.

Mate of mine part owns 5 horses. He sent me this email yesterday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Fair enough AA - but names would be nice for those of us who don't study the SL.

It's the RP now Off_it ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Fair enough AA - but names would be nice for those of us who don't study the SL.
    Bankroller. 3.25 at Newbury
  • Options
    Shows what I know!
  • Options
    33's all gone.

30 in win and 6.4 in place currently available on Betfair and 25/1 best price now with Bookies (VC, PP, Stan James and Betfred).
  • Options
    I took the 25 at P Power.

Is this going to be a memorable day for all on CL, wins for both CAFC and Bankroller or are we going to be disappointed. Also had a nibble at 5/2 on CAFC to win the play-offs. Must be mad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Don't understand all this cryptic "go for a horse with a big nose with a little fella on board wearing silk, trained by an irish fella" cack. If you've got a tip then give it. Otherwise what's the point?

Are you talking about the horse that everyone is betting on today who's name has been quoted about 5 times? or am i missing another tip?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Out to 46 on Betfair for small money. Someone's either trying to spoof the market or they think that they know something!
  • Options
    no fecking where
  • Options
    Unfortunately lost race at the start and used up all his energy trying to make up the ground.
  • Options
    enough of this crap
  • Options
    thats the trouble with unraced horses.Only horse who had a previous run won the race
  • Options
    toss

i'm done with horses
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Are you talking about the horse that everyone is betting on today who's name has been quoted about 5 times? or am i missing another tip?

Err, I'm talking about the original post. Clearly.

Now, get back into the kitchen.

(joke!)
  • Options
    donkey
  • Options
    another absolute cack tip.
  • Options
    Newbury 3:40 SHIFTING STAR is my tip for the day. its my mates cousins daughters boyfriends mates uncles sister is your mother sons grandads horse and he said its going to win so lump on everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2nd 8-1 does that make me the best tipster on here :)
  • Options
    it lost.
  • Options
    placed :)
  • Options
    what at 8.1 hardly much point ,you said lump on its going to win.
  • Options
    please tell me you didnt lump on mate
  • Options
    i picked a massive winner at cheltenham a few years back on here,also posted one tip on cheltenham i fancied and one on national well before they raced........they won,but lose i do mostly
  • Options
    The only reason I put that on there was because there has been so many sh*te tips on here lately its been shocking, so I thought I would take the pi*s a bit, but the horse I chose was one I did generally fancy though.
  • Options
    only joking nick,there was a bloke who predicted the first three in the national,now thats good!!!
  • Options
    lol, yeah that fella was very good, he was very knowlegable about racing. everyone else seems to know someone though :)
  • Options
    Thirsk 5:30 Peak District e/w

Been waiting to stick a decent fancy on here for a few days. No inside information just my own choice. 8/1 top price with bet365 atm.