Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Useless Tipsters Thread

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]TWO YEAR OLD Bankroller is an entry in the 3.25 at NEWBURY on Friday.

Is it unraced?

18/1 on Betfair for this bad boy. Worth a £5 imo
  • Options
    18/1? Says 4.1 on mine.
  • Options
    I think you should leave it til first thing tomorrow morning when everyone has their prices up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Chabalis the horse to be on today in the Dante [2.40 York] won't be much of a price at around the 2/1 mark, but will be Derby favourite after he wins today.

Ive had it in a double with Sariska.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Chabalis the horse to be on today in the Dante [2.40 York] won't be much of a price at around the 2/1 mark, but will be Derby favourite after he wins today.

Ive had it in a double with Sariska.

Complete and utter dogshite that was.
  • Options
    I've given up on JTs tips! :-)
  • Options
    Thats you're best bet ... he's always saying he's broke so thats a sure sign they're rubbish.
  • Options
    Get on Windward islands 4.20 York before the price goes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clivey_hero[/cite]Get on Windward islands 4.20 York before the price goes

The tipping on this site is rubbish ;-)
  • Options
    did that one lose as well? im holding out for the newbury one tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]TWO YEAR OLD Bankroller is an entry in the 3.25 at NEWBURY on Friday.

Is it unraced?

18/1 on Betfair for this bad boy. Worth a £5 imo

For fuck sake... don' t think ima make it down to the bookies tomorrow! School at 8.30 then gotta leave for swindon earlyish...
  • Options
    Thanks for the congratulatory messages earlier in the thread. Yes, it is a huge relief to return to a normal life after 2 and a half years (my life has mirrored Charlton's in that time so a good omen for the play offs !!)

As regards J Portman, of his last 10 runners 5 have been placed including Joe Packet today at Salisbury which lead to the furlong pole and finished 3rd at 15/2 ( opened at 16s this morning)

Most of his runners have been gambled on and I think that will be the case with tomorrow's 2 year old. It's in a hot Newbury maiden and will start at biggish odds in the morning. Hoping for a place atleast.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I've given up on JTs tips! :-)

Try PGs mate, much smoother taste
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: alan dugdale[/cite] Most of his runners have been gambled on and I think that will be the case with tomorrow's 2 year old. It's in a hot Newbury maiden and will start at biggish odds in the morning. Hoping for a place atleast.

That doesn't sound like you expect it to do much then. Bit of a gamble, hot race, long odds. JT will probably have a ton E/W!
  • Options
    I think it will run a big race and fill a place. His runners are slowly finding form doing everything but win. Most are attracting money too.

That said, he had 3 entered in both divisions of this maiden but only left this 1 entered.
  • Options
    Just had a small bet on bankroller.
    35-1 win market
    just over 7-1 for place
    both on betfair.
  • Options
    so the horse today is bankroller? where is it running?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]so the horse today is bankroller? where is it running?

3.25 at Newbury
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    If people keep taking silly prices (I see it has been matched as low as 8.2) for peanuts on Betfair then, not only will the layers there not offer a price but the Bookies will rapidly shorten their odds accordingly.

It is available at 33/1 at the moment with Betfred. And that certainly won't last long with people asking for 34 on Betfair.
  • Options
    25s on Paddy Power.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]It is available at 33/1 at the moment with Betfred.

Cheers mate, hadn't looked at any odds but saw your post and got in quick on my Betfred account.
  • Options
    just took 33/1 e/w on skybet
  • Options
    please be aware this a maiden, so 1/5 odds first 3
  • Options
    lol, this is so gonna crash and burn !!
  • Options
    They wont give me the odds in WH yet. Seems like an omen....rather stick the stake on tonight.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]lol, this is so gonna crash and burn !!

So true. Apart from the obvious success of Peanuts' Grand National tips, has anyone ever given a tip on here that has romped home?
    The tips on here have become like the lottery, i have to keep doing it in case i miss one and it wins!
  • Options
    Took 33's e/w with Bet Fred. Worth a go, as i have not touched my winnings from the national.
  • Options
    Come on JT, give us todays tip so we all know who to avoid.
  • Options
    Skybet 20/1 now so Betfred's 33/1 a stand out price. Blue Square have ducked it all day at a "generous" 14/1.
  • Options
    20/1 with Coral also.