Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon away ticket restrictions (13.50 Update - SOLD OUT)

1131415161719»

Comments

• Right, I'm trying to buy my tickets for Monday on-line but I keep getting is '2008/09 Season - No fixtures found'

Anyone else having the same problems?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Right, I'm trying to buy my tickets for Monday on-line but I keep getting is '2008/09 Season - No fixtures found'

are you using the 'buy cup tickets' section?
  • I suspect the dust won't settle on this issue until after any play off final and the distribution of Wembley tickets. But I'd just like to thank people on this forum for the several offers of help in getting tickets. It seems this forum is more concerned with getting tickets to the right people than the club is. There has been suggestions that the systems were creaking and 'staff' were struggling to cope. Quite honestly I think the people in the ticket did bloody well to shift 2,000+ tickets in five hours and should be commended. It's just a shame they didn't have a prioritisation system to help spread the load.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Right, I'm trying to buy my tickets for Monday on-line but I keep getting is '2008/09 Season - No fixtures found'

are you using the 'buycuptickets' section?

Nope...Buy tickets
  • Well try the buy cup tickets then. ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well try the buy cup tickets then. ;-)

Ha Ha...Actually, the problem is now resolved.
  • edited May 2010
    Having read the whole of this thread the message is clear if you want priority:-
    • Don’t spend £2K+ for a Five Year Season Ticket
    • Don’t spend £120 a year on top of your season ticket for Valley Gold
    • Join a local supporter’s group for £6/£7 and you get a ticket no problems.
    Sorry if this appears harsh but the club have totally got this wrong.
  • just seen that Blackpool will be allocated just over 37,000 tickets for the play off final.

Would have thought that means that the teams from our division making it would get the same if they want that manyand with more time to sell them surely that would mean every season ticket holder would be able to get two each?
  • Having looked at last year's play off final ticket prices they ranged from £37 to £98. I think 2 per season ticket holder would be fair for this if we get 37,000
  • stop posting about wembley tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]stop posting about wembley tickets.
    Agreed!
  • Cheers Airman
  • Has anyone received their tickets through the post yet...?

obviously it was a chaotic day Monday but just checking I shouldn't be concerned... my train is in just over 24 hours!
  • I got mine yesterday morning.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I got mine yesterday morning.

oh dear
  • got mine yesterday as well...
  • Well I suppose not receiving my tickets would just about be the icing on the cake for this experience...
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Has anyone received their tickets through the post yet...?

obviously it was a chaotic day Monday but just checking I shouldn't be concerned... my train is in just over 24 hours!

Are you travelling down Thursday lunch time then? blimey you are keen.
  • Live in Sheffield mate (not for much longer)... train to London tomorrow, then get to both legs before a train back north next week... already done the Sheffield > Swindon day trip this year and didn't particularly fancy a repeat!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Live in Sheffield mate (not for much longer)... train to London tomorrow, then get to both legs before a train back north next week... already done the Sheffield > Swindon day trip this year and didn't particularly fancy a repeat!

Top man, I did not realise you had the journey, Yorkshire will be well represented on Mon night then, I have my nephew and a mate coming down for the home leg from Halifax, they are both fans and red card holders but for obvious reasons do not get to many games.

Have a good one.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Live in Sheffield mate (not for much longer)... train to London tomorrow, then get to both legs before a train back north next week... already done the Sheffield > Swindon day trip this year and didn't particularly fancy a repeat!

Top man, I did not realise you had the journey, Yorkshire will be well represented on Mon night then, I have my nephew and a mate coming down for the home leg from Halifax, they are both fans and red card holders but for obvious reasons do not get to many games.

Have a good one.

Don't tell Rupert for Gawd sake!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Live in Sheffield mate (not for much longer)... train to London tomorrow, then get to both legs before a train back north next week... already done the Sheffield > Swindon day trip this year and didn't particularly fancy a repeat!

Have a good one.

Don't tell Rupert for Gawd sake!

Lol
  • Apparently if, like us, you haven't received your home leg tickets, nothing much can be done until Friday (by which time we'll be in Swindon) If you haven't received them by Friday, give the club a ring a ring and they can then make alternative arrangemnts for the tickets to be collected at the ground on the day.
  • Just received this months mobile bill. £15 up on normal. Ouch.