Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Blackpool - The dark irony facing Charlton fans

Comments

• Options
    Pay off Moo2 or keep our loyal staff does it for me. Come on Cardiff. (Groans at the thought of Risdale.)
  • Options
    1953, Stanley Matthews at Wembley, men in cloth caps, children with wooden rattles, ladies wearing large rosettes, 4-3 to Blackpool, players having a fag at half time, Bovril for tea. Come on the Tangerines!
  • Options
    The money is more important than the heart on this one. Go Cardiff City
  • Options
    £250k? sod the fairytales and romance, come on Cardiff!
  • Options
    This is a nightmare scenario.

Psychopathic taffs vs donkey lashers....

Can't they both lose?
  • Options
    nah f++k it come on Blackpool.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]donkey lashers....

Lol classic
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Pay off Moo2 or keep our loyal staff does it for me. Come on Cardiff. (Groans at the thought of Risdale.)[/quote]

Tomorrows the last match for Risdale
  • Options
    COME ON CARDIFF!
  • Options
    It's how the tacky tangomen are known around these parts, MCS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My great grandad made 209 appearances, defender for Blackpool 1904-1913. I believe he's out of contract and he may be more agile than Llera.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Crewdson
  • Options
    Blackpool sent us down last year as well.
  • Options
    Great opening gambit AFKA, sums it up perfectly.
  • Options
    No connection to either club probably. As away days go Cardiff was more fuin than Blackpool so Cardiff for me.
  • Options
    I'll take the money, Chris.
  • Options
    It's a lot of tabloid knee jerking in my opinion. Money runs any business and if you buy poor quality assets at inflated prices. More efficient and better managed businesses do well, less well runs falter. It's always been this way in football too. If money is so key to football you have to wonder how Blackpool are at Wembley looking to get into the Premiership with a star player that smashed their transfer record: £500k. Much less than half what we paid for numerous players, and managed to finish bottom of the league. If money alone can buy success I hope Murray has kept the funking receipt.
  • Options
    I saw on Ssn that Blackpool players are on £90 week during the closed season. If a players does not agree with this, he can't sign for them.
  • Options
    Couldn't care less about the money (I have a plan that will save the club millions anyway), I just don't like Welsh people, so Blackpool for me all the way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Couldn't care less about the money (I have a plan that will save the club millions anyway), I just don't like Welsh people, so Blackpool for me all the way.

Stop the press, everyone stop the threads about our club in financial turmoil and lets forget everone elses ideas in the wonderful "Ideas to help the club thread" F+H has a plan to save the club millions :-). He doesnt like Welsh people perfect thats it club saved *sits back and reclines in chair* ;-).
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Couldn't care less about the money (I have a plan that will save the club millions anyway),

excellent *posts laughing smiley*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As much as I would like to see Blackpool do it, we need the money so a Cardiff win for me
  • Options
    I cant wait to for this game to begin, hopefully lots of goals and late drama. I want a blackpool win but the money equally, so a win-win situation, or lose-lose depending how pesimistic you are.
  • Options
    Loads of empty seats?
  • Options
    1-0 Cardiff! Come on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Loads of empty seats?

In the club Wembley bits. No big teams playing so the big money people aren't interested.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Loads of empty seats?

In the club Wembley bits. No big teams playing so the big money people aren't interested.

LOL w*****s
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Stunning free kick.
  • Options
    what a strike!
  • Options
    what a free-kick, could the great game to really open the new wembley