Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff v Blackpool - The dark irony facing Charlton fans

13»

Comments

• Options
    Blackpool for me. And if they win I think the chaimen of all the clubs in the footbal league should plaster their boardroom walls with pictures of Blackpool's success. Then, when reviewing the league just gone with their managers dare the manager to blame their team's failure on the budget they were given by the board rather than their own failings as a football manager.

It should also make football league chairmen realise that their most important decision/signing by far is not a player or a group of players but the man or team they appoint to coach/manage the team.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Blackpool for me. And if they win I think the chaimen of all the clubs in the footbal league should plaster their boardroom walls with pictures of Blackpool's success. Then, when reviewing the league just gone with their managers dare the manager to blame their team's failure on the budget they were given by the board rather than their own failings as a football manager.

It should also make football league chairmen realise that their most important decision/signing by far is not a player or a group of players but the man or team they appoint to coach/manage the team.

I do agree with you dont think any team can have any excuses if Blackpool go up today makes you cringe when you think of us.
  • Options
    Another 4-4 on the cards?
  • Options
    cracking game... reminds me of something... cant think what...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]cracking game... reminds me of something... cant think what...

The 0-0 with Oldham?
  • Options
    no the 0-0 with oxford united at selhurst.... absolutely cracking game leaburn doing all the stuff he usually did.....
  • Options
    I'm going to have to go down the pub and watch the second half. Sod's law that it ends up being dull and goalless. Got £10 on Blackpool winning in extra time (15-1). *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]cracking game... reminds me of something... cant think what...

LOL not a game this season because we have not played attractive football since god i cant even remember. That Millwall game defensively was shocking from both of us this game so far is allot more attractive than anything we have produced for years.
  • Options
    the 0-0 with boro in the quarter-finals of the cup was another belter. This game is a brilliant spectacle for the championship and football league in general. I make it that there are 3 ex charlton players there, hudon, bothroyd and euell
  • Options
    Bouazza's not at Blackpool anyomore is he?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rachubka's on the bench
  • Options
    Listening on radio. Is the Cranie Martin who played for us on loan?
  • Options
    It's Stephen Cranie. Think Martin ended up at Coventry.
  • Options
    We had the game live here.......until the cable company changed channels just after half-time to show a rerun of the Portsmouth v Tottenham FA Cup semi-final!
  • Options
    I organised a couple of conferences about 5 years ago in Latvia, and we did them in partnership with a Latvian banker. While he was working with us, my then boss introduced him to his friend Owen Oyston who owned of Blackpool FC, and a few months later he'd bought the club off him.
  • Options
    Nothing will go right for us. Good luck to Blackpool.
  • Options
    £250k would of been laughed at by most in footballing terms but that was probably the difference between a key player staying or not.
  • Options
    Yea good luck Balckpool i started a thread about them ages ago time to resurect i think.
  • Options
    82,000+ not a bad.
  • Options
    90 million quid......

bloody hell that is a lot of money...

No wonder the big investors are sniffing around...

you could potentially pick up a smaller club for peanuts and make a lot of money...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More lost cash. However as peeved as I am. Good luck Blackpool, just make sure you don't waste the money and finish up like most when you come back down.
  • Options
    To think Blackpool couldbuy us and have the bulk of money spare
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can watch or download this match?