Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personalised England flags

We are doing some at work for the world cup, made up in football fabric, st georges cross then add your own bits to it 52 inches wide by
28 high.Customer has just come in and is having her sons names in a each corner with the 3 lions badge in the fourth plus her daughters name in the red stripe across the flag.If anyone is interested let me know you can add company logo's etc.

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited May 2010
    Saw one the other day that had 'Barmy H block army', i'd say it cost about 8 quid, probably split 8 ways.
  • Options
    how much
  • Options
    Steve, I'll have a couple mate, one for work And an ADU one
  • Options
    pricing mate?
  • Options
    Come on steve prices !!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    a fiver each i reckon 4 quid if you bring your lifers badge

now there revenge for some earlier comments
  • Options
    Interested, but need to know prices.
  • Options
    We got our "Barmy H bLock army" one for about 8 quid which split 8 ways is a bargain.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]We got our "Barmy H bLock army" one for about 8 quid which split 8 ways is a bargain.

So how much each did you pay?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]We got our "Barmy H bLock army" one for about 8 quid which split 8 ways is a bargain.

So how much each did you pay?

LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you do USA, Algeria or Slovenia flags ?
  • Options
    pricing is £20.00 for whatever writing you want on it,if you want special logo's we need them in a vector graphic or there are re-draw fees.
    If anyone is interested give me a buzz on 01689 837975

cheers

steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]pricing is £20.00 for whatever writing you want on it,if you want special logo's we need them in a vector graphic or there are re-draw fees.
    If anyone is interested give me a buzz on 01689 837975

cheers

steve

I want written on mine: Eweweeweewtttryyfhbbsvbdbbbedb ahdhrfgfdfhjffjdfjhbfjerhhjhffvb kfhreigtruhdjbdfhjfbrjhgdhjsksdjbjehhbdjgb kfhkhrfefldbflsdbflejhdbf kjfhehflfhkfjhkfhlfjfjfjdhbf kfkjrehfnkjfbkerhbkbfbfkelbjhlebfdhjbflhbrfgbfdkjb kjefkehrfkjbfkelerheklffbkbf kfkfhlkfhbdjfbelrhkjfbdlberhlrhejfbf kjfhhjsdblheruherklfhreuytkghfkjdbf khfruklhfkjfjbkejfbfkdfhkleufhbdfjdjbflwfb kfkjfcksdlbfklfhbkdjfbhfblwllfrhfkjfbj klfkjefbksdjblf . FC . Can i have it in big letters please ;-)
  • Options
    I take it you'll not be making it yourself but getting your staff to do it.

If so please can I have "My boss is a miserable big eared f***er" on mine.
  • Options
    cheers lads,
  • Options
    when they get them i'll let the lifers who have bought them tell you how good they look ;-)
  • Options
    ordered 2......cheers steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]when they get them i'll let the lifers who have bought them tell you how good they look ;-)

I'll text you tomorrow
  • Options
    these are the nuts just had another junior team come in they loved em,clubs are having the 3 lions plus there kids football club on them.
  • Options
    Feck England, come on the Celtic nations, hope you sell out you English flags
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Which Celtic teams are playing in the World Cup ?
  • Options
    I just picked up my 2 as my little un is playing in a footie tour in selsey this wknd and they look the bollox

everyone i have shown them too has ordered 1 as soon as they see them.

if you want to be different to the others on your street this world cup order yourself 1 of these they are quailty not the shite see through nylon flags that you see, thses are great made out of a much better fabric i think you can wash them as well because they are made from the same stuff steve made our football teams kits from.

mine will be covering the back window of my car tomoz and flying high in selsey

great idea mate and executed to a top standard

i salute you mate
  • Options
    se9addick 4 hours ago  # 21
    Feck England, come on the Celtic nations, hope you sell out you English flags

what a idiot , why did you feel the need to post that.?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Feck England, come on the Celtic nations, hope you sell out you English flags[/quote]

Oh dear there is always one
  • Options
    Just had a call to say that mine are awaiting collection.

Top notch service and very speedy too

Might stick up a picture if I can
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    quality, quality
  • Options
    We really could do with a "Charlton Life on Tour" one for next season's away trip.
  • Options
    Hayes Jnr - I am not letting you take my picture showing me wearing a dodgy cardigan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Hayes Jnr - I am not letting you take my picture showing me wearing a dodgy cardigan.

LOL

Being young, slim and good looking (he looks like his mother) he has no problem carrying off any clothes : - )
  • Options
    great to put names to faces Terry Naylor popped in to pick his up today, have known the face for 20 years but didn't know it was him.