Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personalised England flags

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2010

[quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Steve, the Whammer and the Spurs fan were very happy with their flag[/quote]
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the biggest we do is 52 inches wide by 28 inches high we could probably do the austrian flag, and could probably do union jack

How much is the biggest mate? want one to take switzerland - with the CAFC badges in opp corners.
  • Options
    biggest we can do is 52 inches by 28 inches £20
  • Options
    Got my two yesterday and they are top drawer!! Cheers Steve
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]biggest we can do is 52 inches by 28 inches £20

i want one please
  • Options
    Just done a Rangers one
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    How long does it take to come through? Think I might get one
  • Options
    sorry mate just been up to my neck in flags today, i could probably get it to you tuesday if you order today or tomorrow.If here from 10-4 tomorrow give me a buzz on 01689 837975
  • Options
    Steve

The boys who you done the flags for were over the moon mate!

More orders to come

Talk soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers m8
  • Options
    NSS, how do these flags cope left out in the miserable english weather, rain wind etc, if tied to the front of my house for the suration of the WC, got a cheapo one from tesco and its not doing the job.
  • Options
    they are football kit material so i wouldnt see it as a problem i had smaller ones made that fit the car flag poles and i have the only flags that are not frayed in my street, and they have been washed to get the exhaust fume blackness off of them and they are back to being A1
  • Options
    Nice, cheers for that NLA
  • Options
    Picked mine up the other day. Nice to meet you Steve by the way. I got an Addicksdownunder one as well and it looks superb. :-)

I'll post a picture of it up on here later this week.

Tel - Thanks for letting me use the logo. It'll take pride of place at my new home in Perth.

Obviously the missus is thrilled by the prospect but that's just plain tough! ;op
  • Options
    Got mine last week - looks great. My Son wore it with pride for chunks of the weekend. Thanks for pushing though Steve.
  • Options
    You still doing them.??
  • Options
    Make some up for the friendly against Hungary with "Boo" plastered all over them!
  • Options
    are these still being done? thinking about having one for next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes, just inbox northstandsteve
  • Options
    Yep bigger now see other thread flags without sticks.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    @NSS - how much for a St G's with Keep Off The Grass across the middle and a W in top left, N in bottom left, A in top right and K in bottom right ?

Also can you put anything on the back - if so do you have the Saga Logo ?
  • Options
    Where's the other thread?
  • Options
    Can't put anything on back as it would show through. £25 if collected £30 if posted.
  • Options
    I've inboxes you Steve, thanks.