Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personalised England flags

Comments

• Options
    Just recieved all the flags today mate

and they all look the nutts

the Spuds gooners and man utd ones look just as good as the Charlton ones well done mate

The Whitewebbs one is the bollx
  • Options
    like happy customers
  • Options
    Youll have me on the payroll i reckon i have got 10 more orders for you by close of play
  • Options
    As you know Steve my kids loved there's and my pal at work thought his flags were the mutz nutz!!

He thinks he will get more orders for you and I should 2 or 3 more on top of the order I put in today!

Do me and NLA get commission?

lol
  • Options
    14 orders emailed over to you mate i reckon i can double that again with the shop ones
  • Options
    Its looks great Steve thanks. Will drop it up the pub later and get a verdict. I hope you dont run out of flags.
  • Options
    nice to meet ollywozere today.
  • Options
    The Bugle are happy Steve
  • Options
    cheers tavern had a phone call from a pub in maidstone today who had heard about them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]nice to meet ollywozere today.
    Nice to meet you too Steve! Well pleased with the flag, thanks again mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could you do one with an arsenal badge on it? + what would be the cost with badge?

Considering a Charlton one for myself but being only 15 (so living with my parents obviously!) my bedroom faces the garden, not sure if my sister or mum would appreciated a massive flag blocking their window!
  • Options
    if the not proper charlton small fella can do a dirty stripey nigel flag i reckon a gooner shite one would be easy
  • Options
    Easy mate, can you do an England flag with the Charlton badge in the top left corner and the Cypriot flag in the top right?

cheers
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]Easy mate, can you do an England flag with the Charlton badge in the top left corner and the Cypriot flag in the top right?

cheers[/quote]

is that the one with the yellow island and green laurel leaves,if yes it's not a problem let me know
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]Could you do one with an arsenal badge on it? + what would be the cost with badge?

Considering a Charlton one for myself but being only 15 (so living with my parents obviously!) my bedroom faces the garden, not sure if my sister or mum would appreciated a massive flag blocking their window![/quote]

yes can do flags are £20 quid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jayblock[/cite]Easy mate, can you do an England flag with the Charlton badge in the top left corner and the Cypriot flag in the top right?

cheers

is that the one with the yellow island and green laurel leaves,if yes it's not a problem let me know

yes that's the one mate, is it best just to give you a bell tomorrow on the number on the first page to get it ordered??
  • Options
    Yes it is

Looking forward to the CL 10% commision.......
  • Options
    Steve would you be able to send me an email adress please mate as i broke my phone.

Would like to order one though for definate. Cheers
  • Options
    Is it only St Georges or do you do the Union flag or the White Ensign?
  • Options
    What's the biggest size flag you do Steve? And can you do an Austrian flag?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the biggest we do is 52 inches wide by 28 inches high we could probably do the austrian flag, and could probably do union jack
  • Options
    Just collected all my orders from the boy and feck me they are top notch every single one of them

The car flags are the mutts nutts never came off at 50 and loads of people looking out of their cars at them i reckon your on a winner
  • Options
    Got my 2. The Addicksdownder version is brilliant, thanks Steve
  • Options
    Steve, the Whammer and the Spurs fan were very happy with their flags.

Have to say the Spurs flag looked especially good.

Expect a few phone calls tomorrows for more orders.
  • Options
    im getting peope in from all over, the word is spreading, done a west brom and sunderland today,builders yard opposite came in this afternnon and ordered 15 for their drivers.Gotta say they do look good.
  • Options
    Anyone else going to post theres up ?
  • Options
    i will try
  • Options
    How can I download a facebook pic on to here?

Not very good with things like that!

Ta
  • Options
    Save it on your computer then use the 'browse' button under this box to upload the attachment.
  • Options
    nice work steve

Henners tidy that room up behind Joe