Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Davina Mccall

Right not trying to set up a hate group or anything, but heard her on chris moyles this morning. she is someone who has always annoyed me, shes supposed to be funny but she does my head in. now with big brothers last series hopefully that will be the end of her on my Tv, but i bet it isn't :o(

is it just me who she annoys?

Comments

• Options
    No, she is probably my most hated 'celeb'. Tries to pull a funny face after everything she says. Absolute mallet of a woman.

great tits though.
  • Options
    Great ass aswell tbf.
  • Options
    Talentless muppet. Face like a foot. Bet she goes like billy-o though
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Face like a foot.

LOL. Reminds me of when Robbie Williams said Sophie Ellis-Bextor had a face like his nans ankles.
  • Options
    I would, she wouldn't :-(
  • Options
    Annoying doesn't even begin to describe her. A real example of how any old bozo can make a a career out of tv.
  • Options
    Not true Pilchard. You need to know where the skeletons are buried in tv-exec-land, or have a Daddy who knows the right people, or have no compunctions about giving a crafty blow job now and then. 'Television presenter' is the most pathetic non-job on Earth.
  • Options
    Leroy is that info from past experience mate ?
  • Options
    Moyles and McCall in the same room? Just one hand grenade. Just one.
  • Options
    Yeah. Bitter rejection. I gave plenty of blow-jobs to TV execs and never got near the telly. Unfortunately, the only place I know of a skeleton being buried is my Nan in Norwood, and my Dad was a carpenter, so I guess that didn't give me enough of an 'in'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well Leroy at least you tried mate.

PS there are a few skeletons under my pation if you need one. Just take the Gooner scarfs off em.
  • Options

As Peter Griffin's legal representative, my people will be contacting your people with regard to royalty payment...
  • Options
    glad its not just me then, although i would still just have to gag her
  • Options
    yep - agree with this, she's up there on my 'list' of hated celebs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Moyles and McCall in the same room? Just one hand grenade. Just one.

Yes yes and a thoasand times yes. They both deserve no less :-)
  • Options
    Moyles, McCall, Corden. . .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

As Peter Griffin's legal representative, my people will be contacting your people with regard to royalty payment...
    Heyyyy Copernicus, why don't ya navigate ya way to the back of the line with ya feet, and stand there with ya shirt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Moyles, McCall, Corden. . .

It just gets better yes all three of them one room one grenade = happier England :-)
  • Options
    +1 for Corden. Cant stand him.
  • Options
    oh Gawd, I forgot that crap was starting again tonight. Let's hope the missus forgets too !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]+1 for Corden. Cant stand him.
    +2. Talentless, unfunny fat c***
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]oh Gawd, I forgot that crap was starting again tonight. Let's hope the missus forgets too !!

Agree bollock init.
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]+1 for Corden. Cant stand him.
    +2. Talentless, unfunny fat c***

Yes guys in my office think hes well funney hes a bout as funny as my Bog Brush and Less attractive too.
  • Options
    I hate, HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE Davina Mccall!

I can't watch anything she is in (partly because it is always sh*te) and bare seeing her gurning while talking some utter gibberish.

I solely blame her for things like "OMG" and crap like that!

DIE DAVINA DIE!!!!

I feel a bit better now for letting that out
  • Options
    Why do they keep shoehorning the OBESE Corden into every sports programme. . .hardly a role model
  • Options
    ha, some of you have severe anger management issues !

I find it incredibly hard to strongly dislike anyone i haven't personally met. Some 'celebrities' can wind you up a bit at times, but i don't see how people can take things so seriously to get to such strong dislike.

Apart from Kelvin McKenzie of course.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]I hate, HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE Davina Mccall!

I can't watch anything she is in (partly because it is always sh*te) and bare seeing her gurning while talking some utter gibberish.

I solely blame her for things like "OMG" and crap like that!

DIE DAVINA DIE!!!!

I feel a bit better now for letting that out

lol CWBH thats made me feel better you doing this aswell :o)

i actually quite like the other 2....
  • Options
    Davina McCall. She's right at of the top of my 'gladly not p*55 on them if they were on fire' pie chart.

About as likeable as eating eggs with the shells still on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]About as likeable as eating eggs with the shells still on.

Genius pure Genius.
  • Options
    Find her irritating but still would.
  • Options
    My son appeared on her 'Closure' programme a few years ago and says she was so far up her own arse her ears had shiit on them...