Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Davina Mccall

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I think Debra Stephenson got her off to a T- the most mundane thing throws her into a frenzy of OMG this the most amazing thing that ever happened to me etc,etc

Silly mare

Brilliant and totally accurate!
  • Options
    I would never put my baby boy in a position where any animal could get to him, including my or anyone elses cats, or dogs, wild animals, etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]I couldn't recognise McCall or Corden or Moyles even if my life depended on it. You shouldn't watch so much rubbish TV and you need get out more.

You're just awesome mate, I bet you've never ever heard of x factor either! You probably spend your whole life reading Plato and playing chess, and totally not even noticing any celebrities, ever

Touchy. Are you overcompensating for the guilt factor of wasting so much of your time on dross. By the way I have heard of X factor et al but that doesn't mean I want watch it. I also have no time to waste on following celebrities who are famous for being famous and prefer real people to media hyped non-entities.

Two Sheds? Is that you? I thought you were dead?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I would never put my baby boy in a position where any animal could get to him, including my or anyone elses cats, or dogs, wild animals, etc

their children were upstair in cots?????...its not as if they left them outside unattended.
  • Options
    Chris Moyles is a ----, I really detest the scumbag and would smack him if I ever met him...really hurt him bad!

Davina McCall is lovely and I would like to ---- her, really give it to her good!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I would never put my baby boy in a position where any animal could get to him, including my or anyone elses cats, or dogs, wild animals, etc

Have a word with yourself. As Gary says they were upstairs in their cots. Where would you put your baby boy to sleep, in the airing cupboard?!!
  • Options
    I'm not judging the situation and it sounds horrific however I still maintain what I said: I wouldn't and don't leave access for cats or any other animals when my boy is unattended
  • Options

neither would I, but they were in their cots if I'm not mistaken !!!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Didn't she turn up on the Valley pitch a few years back to surprise one of our fans for one of those stupid TV shows she presented?

I seem to remember the 'Get yer tits out for the lads' chant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I'm not judging the situation and it sounds horrific however I still maintain what I said: I wouldn't and don't leave access for cats or any other animals when my boy is unattended

I think everyone would agree with what your saying in principal but the back door was left open in their home due to it being a hot day, and they were sitting in the front room watching TV. The least you expect is for a fox to come in when your not looking and do what it did......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I'm not judging the situation and it sounds horrific however I still maintain what I said: I wouldn't and don't leave access for cats or any other animals when my boy is unattended

I think everyone would agree with what your saying in principal but the back door was left open in their home due to it being a hot day, and they were sitting in the front room watching TV. The least you expect is for a fox to come in when your not looking and do what it did......

agreed it is a bizzarre and thankfully rare occurrence, people will inevitably go around persecuting urban foxes now however.

Even in a cot, a cat could get in and smother them accidentally, this nearly happened to me as a kid we always have a door shut that excludes our pets (or anything else) from getting into the babys room.

edit: we have a lot of foxes near us, and my response will be to doubly ensure we do the above
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

people will inevitably go around persecuting urban foxes now however.

This is something i wont agree with but May & Nutkins should perhaps plea with the public not to do so......not deny the whole incident never happened and its a lie so the Torys can bring back Fox hunting!!
  • Options
    I wonder if its possible to prove the incident, DNA testing is pretty good nowadays
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    Two Sheds? Is that you? I thought you were dead?[cite]

Nah, he's just been busy counting his gold and laughing at those who invested in Bulgarian property instead
  • Options
    Didn't Davina used to be a smackhead who lived in a squat in New Cross?
  • Options

I agree razil, apart from being attacked by animals, the kids could even have been abducted by someone, like poor Madeleine McCann. Highly unlikely - yes - but so was her abduction (assuming she was) .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Chris Moyles is a ----, I really detest the scumbag and would smack him if I ever met him...really hurt him bad!

Davina McCall is lovely and I would like to ---- her, really give it to her good!

slightly of topic on my own threed but it is at the momment so

was discussing why james corden & chris moyles get so much hate yesterday i reckon its jealousy! they are both average blokes but because they are funny alot of birds love them and for that i reckon is why people dont like them. i do not find either of them annoying, well moyles can be sometimes but still love listenning to him in the morning, they are just funny people who are fat so they get more attention then most. jealousy is a funny thing hey
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]

neither would I, but they were in their cots if I'm not mistaken !!!

I agree with this on this part of the discussion, cant really have a go at the parents since when can you honestly expect a fox to walk into your home when your in it. mad thing the whole of it and a one of thing, which will probably make people think more about it happenning now as this has happened.
  • Options
    Davina I would be very naughty with no problems at all.... I think the most hated on TV for me, and BDL will back me up on this....Timmy Mallet, he needs to die.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Davina I would be very naughty with no problems at all.... I think the most hated on TV for me, and BDL will back me up on this....Timmy Mallet, he needs to die.....

he's not on that much anymore if at all tho.. christopher biggins however is a different matter..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Davina I would be very naughty with no problems at all.... I think the most hated on TV for me, and BDL will back me up on this....Timmy Mallet, he needs to die.....

Ive got picture taken of me and timmy mallet when i was younger in butlins, never really annoyed me :o)
  • Options
    Isn't Davina leading a takover consortium at The Valley? Oops, wrong thread...
  • Options
    She is really bloody anooying and i switch the TV off whenever she is on..however..I would!

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2009/9/2/image-7-for-who-bares-gallery-466749895.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]Touchy. Are you overcompensating for the guilt factor of wasting so much of your time on dross. By the way I have heard of X factor et al but that doesn't mean I want watch it. I also have no time to waste on following celebrities who are famous for being famous and prefer real people to media hyped non-entities.

No, I was just trying to puncture that self-importance of yours with a bit of gentle ribbing ;-)

There are ways to express a dislike of celebrities without using it as a badge of honour or an opportunity to present how you're so above everybody. Not watching shows isn't an achievement, no one really cares. And implying that everyone else is a moron and needs to get out more simply by virtue of having heard of some prominent celebrity figures, shows that you're far too overeager to lord it whenever possible.

You seem to have done the same to me, so no, for the record I don't even watch Big Brother, X factor or the like but I've heard of and know a reasonable amount about some of the main celebrities simply by existing in Britain. I'd be genuinely surprised if you've never even once heard of any of Davina Mccall, James Corden or Chris Moyles; and I strongly suspect it's a show of pretentiousness more than anything.