Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Davina Mccall

Comments

• Options
    Turning on your own AFKA

Our Kelvin is Charlton through and through*

*When we finish 7th in the premiership.

As for Davina, would love to, just stick BB on mute and watch those jubblies.
  • Options
    I think Davina is great lovely arse great titties funny and would be game for anything you lot are fooking weird
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Not true Pilchard. You need to know where the skeletons are buried in tv-exec-land, or have a Daddy who knows the right people, or have no compunctions about giving a crafty blow job now and then. 'Television presenter' is the most pathetic non-job on Earth.

Totally agree. The TV presenter is the epidemic disease of the 21st century.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I think Davina is great lovely arse great titties funny and would be game for anything you lot are fooking weird

funny???????...funny looking, yeah.
  • Options
    'Funny' was probably a typo...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I think Davina is great lovely arse great titties funny and would be game for anything you lot are fooking weird

funny???????...funny looking, yeah.

Agree Gary shes never made me laugh. Vomit yes but laugh no.
  • Options
    She is a delightful bit of skirt and has improved year on year since she used to present Street Mate or Date all those years ago.

Rarely watch the type of programmes she presents but if I am the last thing I'm doing is paying attention to what she is saying!

Brit+Awards+2009+Inside+Arrivals+AcMKDc8mv3Zl.jpg
  • Options
    So I think we have broad agreement here. She is an annoying cnut but most of us would not mind losing our mess in it.

Thats that one sorted, NEXT !
  • Options
    i dont find her 1 bit annoying infact i find her the oposite
  • Options
    I wouldn't shag her if I was paid handsome for the job. She annoys the living shit out of me, and has a face I want to punch, not kiss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    excellent example of what class A's do to you ! as for Moyles, ,,,, talent ?? come on !
  • Options
    She's about to be on E4 now.
  • Options
    I definetly wud without doubt.. she was much better when she was younger.. she used to present a late night/early morning program many years ago
  • Options
    I think Debra Stephenson got her off to a T- the most mundane thing throws her into a frenzy of OMG this the most amazing thing that ever happened to me etc,etc

Silly mare
  • Options
    Also up there with my most hated celebs. She does my head in. Probably most annoying bird on tv but i prob still would
  • Options
    I despise the woman - no talent and overrated in every way
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]the most mundane thing throws her into a frenzy of OMG this the most amazing thing that ever happened to me etc,etc

Sounds like I'd my sexual performance would be hyped up for a change then! Bring her on!
  • Options
    Lovely arse though

davmcc13.jpg
  • Options
    I got a feeling she will soon be on charlton life using 'the looking for work' thread seeing as she does feck all apart from that bb shyte,
  • Options
    She lives in Wadhurst and I see her around Hawkhurst and Tunbridge Wells alot, but I agree, one of the most annoying TV personalities along with James Corden.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I couldn't recognise McCall or Corden or Moyles even if my life depended on it. You shouldn't watch so much rubbish TV and you need get out more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]I couldn't recognise McCall or Corden or Moyles even if my life depended on it. You shouldn't watch so much rubbish TV and you need get out more.

You're just awesome mate, I bet you've never ever heard of x factor either! You probably spend your whole life reading Plato and playing chess, and totally not even noticing any celebrities, ever
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]I couldn't recognise McCall or Corden or Moyles even if my life depended on it. You shouldn't watch so much rubbish TV and you need get out more.

You're just awesome mate, I bet you've never ever heard of x factor either! You probably spend your whole life reading Plato and playing chess, and totally not even noticing any celebrities, ever

Touchy. Are you overcompensating for the guilt factor of wasting so much of your time on dross. By the way I have heard of X factor et al but that doesn't mean I want watch it. I also have no time to waste on following celebrities who are famous for being famous and prefer real people to media hyped non-entities.
  • Options
    She is annoying on BB I will give u that, getting way over excited that someone made a cup of tea with an old teabag.. she still is in my top10 celeb shags wish list tho, a real top milf. ;-)
  • Options
    I don't find her fit at all. Maybe if she was in a sack and while she was in that sack there was a sack just over her head, and in that sack she was wearing a sound proof mask, and i was assured she hadn't learnt sign language.

I think as an act of Parliment she should be sterilised so none of her demonic offspring could roam the earth
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChrisWhytesBaldhead[/cite]I think as an act of Parliment she should be sterilised so none of her demonic offspring could roam the earth[/quote]

• Options

you wait all day for one talentless gob shite....
  • Options
    I think Davina McCall may have just been overtaken in my most hated celeb stakes......

Brian May is a complete w*nker for what he has said in regards to the fox attack on those poor little girls. Him and Terry Nutkins are crying over the flee infested vermin getting bad press. Mugs.