Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

James Corden v Captain Jean Luc Picard

13»

Comments

• Options
    He's got a big fat belly LOL! :)

Have you seen it?
  • Options
    What was he doing at a Glamour awards anyway? what next, Boris Johnson doing the MOBO's?
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
  • Options
    didnt like corden but after league of their own i think hes great. Ur all just boring winge bags.
    P.s i hate gavin and stacy think its ponsy.
  • Options
    Perhaps we're grown ups.
  • Options
    I'm beginning to find James Corden more irritating by the day.Didn't mind him to much in Gavin & Stacy but then he was fresh on the scene and hiding behind Ruth Jones' writing. Needs to learn on his diabolical world cup show that his guest are there to talk and not to listen to him bang on. Apparently it took two surgeons five hours to remove his head from Steven Gerrards arse after their golf course interview,and he even asked the audience to clap that.

Definately suffering more exposure than Peter Stringfellows arse on a Carribean beach.
  • Options
    Ah Cordons alright. He's admitted himself that his fame has gone to his head a bit and he is trying to sort it now. The Captains fat jibe was most uncool. Sort of raceist. The kind of stuff you hear down the den all the time, right sparrer?
  • Options
    tsk, those raceists eh
  • Options
    Not sure if my wide screen tv will be able to take corden and jfh in the same shot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just watched the fat basterd for the first time this world cup and I've yet to watch a bigger pile of shite...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I just watched the fat basterd for the first time this world cup and I've yet to watch a bigger pile of shite...[/quote]

are you sure about that? what about last sunday?
  • Options
    He just isnt funny, nor is his stomach.
    And does he really know much about football or is he just very good at taping blank cards on his desk?
  • Options
    born in leafy high wycombe but a west ham fan............
  • Options
    he's got some nice cardigans though
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Cordens having a saints day named after him...

It's called St Fatpricks Day...

How has this not been deleted!!! seriously whether its a joke or not its not funny

As for people who find James Corden have a less of a 'comedy' brain have a laugh! my stepdad is a solicitor and a bit posh he finds him funny, so does my intelligent mate and so do i completely different people just different sense of a humour, less of a comedy brain give over! on that note i cant stand harry hill think some bits are funny but not a fan, but enjoy Jimmy Carr, Lee Evans, Jack Dee and most comedians it means squat
  • Options
    easy tiger.
  • Options
    Errm, that isn't the photo I posted, will take it down now, apologies all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thewolfboy[/cite]Ah Cordons alright. He's admitted himself that his fame has gone to his head a bit and he is trying to sort it now. The Captains fat jibe was most uncool. Sort of raceist. The kind of stuff you hear down the den all the time, right sparrer?

Yep. I get called a fat c*nt regularly.
  • Options
    slightly less funny than davina mccall