Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New CAFC website - Help needed

13»

Comments

• Options
    Very nice site and the content so far is the kind of thing I'd read. Good work.

Information on the U18s and reserves and maybe interviews of players at that level would be cool. People that don't get covered at any other level. Maybe pick one player and have regular updates with them so we can follow how they progress e.g. Jenkinson or Davisson, somebody on the cusp of the firsts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Seriously agree with AFKA this guy has come here to move us away from here? Tell him to sod off AFKA! This is Charlton Life if you want help go to the o.s and ask there instead? Or approach afka and see if you could link the sites!

Stop trying to lick AFKA's arse and read the post properly, he wants ideas from people on here about this site, also if you go to the link you will see they have linked charltonl life to there site.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I like the idea of following some of the young talent. Any ideas on how to contact them? Or just take a guess and look for them of facebook/twitter? Anyone know of any addicks of facebook?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    HI guys and girls

I was wondering if I can get some feedback for the upcoming season. I'm doing a blog on what Charlton fans are expecting for the upcoming season, predictions, what you are looking forward to the most? player you want to see this season, away games you are looking forward to. If anyone wants to add there views here ill happily add it to the blog.

Thanks
    Dave
    www.cafctid.co.uk
  • Options
    bit too early wait till we sign some strikers then i'll think about it ;o)
  • Options
    What about a 'put your money where your big mouth is' piece where fans, regardless of whether they wear rose tinted glasses or are simply evil wums, can predict Charlton's seasonal progress in easily manageable portions...?
  • Options
    Looking good now the forum also looking pretyy good like it mate :D
  • Options
    why is this a sink
  • Options
    i really dont know feel free to join tho will be good for new members