Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So IF we did have a Charlton Life badge we'd need a logo/design

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Henry only 1, your not even buying junior 1, you tight .... ;-)

He's not a lifer.

He can inherit mine along with all my other Charlton badges and books.
  • Options
    Ken, thanks for the last couple of whispers. My wife and twins and have just come home from hospital and everyrhing is a bit mental. I'll get you a proper reply over the weekend and we'll get some things in motion
  • Options
    So the club own the rights to the name Charlton in relation to football. Not sure what Bobby and Jack think of that.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]So the club own the rights to the name Charlton in relation to football. Not sure what Bobby and Jack think of that.[/quote]

Tough on them. Should have registered their image rights at the time but they were too busy winning world cups and fixing their comb overs.

; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    2w5nbs6.jpg
    All good but if it came to a vote this would get my vote...

Who's doing what with this, no point doubling up on the same work...
  • Options
    Agree with Swisdom, thats the best one, except maybe remove the 'athletic' so it just reads charlton life?
  • Options
    EDIT: Agree with RedZed, swisdom made the design i think.
  • Options
    I didn't design it - but I asked some acquaintances to come up with some ideas and that's the fruits of their work

If we go ahead with one I did say I'd offer some small token of our appreciation (£££)
  • Options
    crop.jpg

This is my mock-up using part of one of Swisdom's designs.
  • Options
    That's clever IA...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like it, sure we would buy 2
  • Options
    I dont need a badge, everyone knows who I am anyway
  • Options
    Nice one IA
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I dont need a badge, everyone knows who I am anyway

Whoosh...........

Ill buy at least the one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I dont need a badge, everyone knows who I am anyway
    A bell would be more appropriate ; )
  • Options
    I'd definetly buy at least one
  • Options
    Tce he just needs the end of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Tce he just needs the end of it.

lol
  • Options
    Bump

I don't see why this couldn't be done, if everyone threw in say £10 towards the expenses of the order (about £100 i guess we'd need) they get a badge for donating, then sell the rest of them with all profits going to charity. I'm sure the club would have no objection to using a part of the badge if its for charity.
    Anyone else want to do this? I'd put in the first £10. I believe we have a member on this board who can do badges as well, and we have IA's qaulity design on the other page.
  • Options
    Id be in for a tenner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can someone remind me next week with a pdf of preferred design and I will get costings quantities and timescales,
    I believe mog may have a surprise tomorrow anyway
  • Options
    a suprise eh? Personally I prefer IA's design on the previous page most of all, don't know what others think though
  • Options
    IA's for me too. i'm in for a tenner if it's also for a CL charity. is it cheque or postal order as don't want to give card details, no offence intended.
  • Options
    I costed the price of enamel badges a few months ago, you can get good quality badges for around £2 each, just need a good design which can be as simple or as intricate as you like...
  • Options
    I'm just seeing if there's enough interest first, cheque would probably be the best way to go, however we have had no word from any admins yet about whether they actually want to do this, I may whisper AFKA to see if it's alright.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    If this does get of the ground it does of course mean that the secret CL handshake that those of us in the clique have been using will no longer be required. Seems a shame don't you think ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If this does get of the ground it does of course mean that the secret CL handshake that those of us in the clique have been using will no longer be required. Seems a shame don't you think ?
    No more funny handshakes after Today.......
    ;- ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If this does get of the ground it does of course mean that the secret CL handshake that those of us in the clique have been using will no longer be required. Seems a shame don't you think ?
    No more funny handshakes after Today.......
    ;- ?

You gotta love surprises!!