Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So IF we did have a Charlton Life badge we'd need a logo/design

13»

Comments

• CHOOSE LIFE (Badge thing here) CHARLTON LIFE
    or
    MY LIFE (Badge thing here) CHARLTON LIFE

ok, going 'ome to me Charlton gnome....coat over shoulder and an embarrased shuffle to exit, stage right.
  • im in for a tenner , just let me know
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I dont need a badge, everyone knows who I am anyway
    A bell would be more appropriate ; )

lmfao
  • Design is less restricted than you might think...language cannot be copyrighted, only a logo incorperating letters or words, which is of course a registered trade mark. You cant however market stuff under the name "Charlton Athletic" but you could ask ten friends to pretend you have a football team called charlton athletic and completely abuse the system.

And sod a charity...keep the profits and have a piss up
  • Wrong.

The Club have copyright on any use of Charlton in a football context.

However given all the good work CL does fund raising etc I very much doubt the club would raise any objections.
  • I'll buy one but you need to be able to post it to Aus or have it ready before the 25th November 2010. :-)
  • I think any CL badge design should incorporate and celebrate the diversity in the makeup of this board. Doomongers. Rose tinted. Cliquey. Flipent. In the know. Not in the know. Local. Distant. Lefty. Right wing. Intellectual. Stupid. Young. Old and Oggy. Shouldn't be a problem should it ?
  • I think any CL badge design should incorporate and celebrate the diversity in the makeup of this board. Doomongers. Rose tinted. Cliquey. Flipent. In the know. Not in the know. Local. Distant. Lefty. Right wing. Intellectual. Stupid. Young. Old and Oggy. Shouldn't be a problem should it ?.......

Sounds like the usual design brief to me ShootersHill......

So artwork Monday by 12 pm and of course no money for this ( as usual)....or shall I add it to the bar tab eh!
  • Grown men wearing badges...it's enough to turn a woman gay!
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]Grown men wearing badges...it's enough to turn a woman gay!
    Be careful where you put your badge, you wouldn't want to prick yourself, or would you..?