Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky to Spend

124»

Comments

• Options
    Whilst I doubt it'll be a huge amount, it comes as a huge reilef to all of us, Parky doubtless included. Tricky thing for him is, he knows he needs to act fast, yet won't want his first paid-for signings to be rushed decisions as he may well be judged on them. Personally I reckon he's done well in the market over all and trust him not to make hasty decisions he might later regret, even if it's a little frustrating waiting for the next news - marathon not a sprint & all that.
  • Options
    Calm down - there's still a month until the end of the transfer window.
  • Options
    I know you are in a different time zone , but the season starts in 8 days time.....not a month!!!

If things aren't sorted soon we will be starting the season with just 2 strikers - Akpo & tuna !!!

we wil be out of the Cup (again) before the Prem even gets going......that will be a first, even for us !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]we wil be out of the Cup (again) before the Prem even gets going......that will be a first, even for us !!

and at least we'll be there to see it !!
  • Options
    (starts singing) ......"It's a family affair, it's a family affair ..... "