Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

smoking at the valley?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]They was hardly catching people though was they, more preventing!! I mean around 6 standing in the mens toilet no one was ever gonna light up pointless exercise

Well people didn't want smoking in the toilets, and is this not that what they got?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]They was hardly catching people though was they, more preventing!!

I'm pretty sure that was the whole point of it
  • Options
    Some people on here cannot stand noise at games perhaps that should also be banned & replaced with polite applause only?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some people on here cannot stand noise at games perhaps that should also be banned & replaced with polite applause only?[/quote]

Know what you mean head brick wall comes to mind
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some people on here cannot stand noise at games perhaps that should also be banned & replaced with polite applause only?

slight difference is that one is illegal in football stadia and other public buildings and the other is optional.
  • Options
    Im so glad we support Charlton.

Other clubs less family orientated would not give 2 shi*s about incidents like this.

Suppose it's what makes our club great ect ect ect.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Im so glad we support Charlton.

Other clubs less family orientated would not give 2 shi*s about incidents like this.

Suppose it's what makes our club great ect ect ect.

oh i dont know, think most dads trying to get their kids into a cubicle to have a wee would probably complain if they cant. go down the stairs to have your fags and let the kiddes pee in comfort.
  • Options
    I was being sarcastic.

This behaviour should not be excepted in family areas but at the hub of all the atmosphere, things like this are to be expected, wrong or right, it's Football.
  • Options
    this is why we should have a derby style smoking area it would solve all problems and be an answer to all those involved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]I was being sarcastic.

This behaviour should not be excepted in family areas but at the hub of all the atmosphere, things like this are to be expected, wrong or right, it's Football.

You were having a dig at people who were having a moan about smoking just like the two above.

poor old AFKA and LK sure they didnt expect their site to turn into such a bitchfest on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]I was being sarcastic.

You were having a dig at people who were having a moan about smoking just like the two above.

poor old AFKA and LK sure they didnt expect their site to turn into such a bitchfest on here.

dont you know it B
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some people on here cannot stand noise at games perhaps that should also be banned & replaced with polite applause only?

slight difference is that one is illegal in football stadia and other public buildings and the other is optional.

Was always obvious you had never been in a library Henry...but thanks very much for confirming it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some people on here cannot stand noise at games perhaps that should also be banned & replaced with polite applause only?

I Must of missed the Legislation passed to make it illegal to make Noise at football stadiums or are we referring to the polite applause being an offence?