Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

benson apparently passes medical **Signs for undisclosed fee, on OS**

124»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah im sure they will!
    They never stop booing.
    Its unreal, how dare anyone boo!

I reckon we need some fans to post telling fans what they can and cant do!
    You seem like the man for the job.
    Seeing as you feel so strongly about it.[/quote]

That's not a very good poem.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't know anything about Benson or Joe A but I'm willing to give them a chance.

After all when we signed Darren Bent my words were "why the f have we signed him he's sh*t".

Shows what I know!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wow, was I the only one stupidly excited when we signed Darren Bent?
  • Options
    You could tell from the goals he scored in preseason that Bent was going to be quality
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Paul Williams was training as an accountant when we signed him from a team in the East of London, Woodford Town.

Which must be a sign of something.

Yes, a plus sign :-)

Lets hope he opens his account soon. A double entry (in the scorers list) would be even better.

Only time will tell if we make a profit from this deal or a loss
  • Options
    can't say i'm jumping for joy over signing benson; however, he could be potentiality be a great signing.
  • Options
    im excited by it all joe anyinsah and paul benson could well be the missing part of the puzzle
  • Options
    Word on the street is that we beat a Championship club to Benson's signature. Reading so I'm told. Could be part of the reason that this has dragged on.

Know little about him. Doesnt set the pulse racing, but hope he will be a success and certainly wont be making any snap judgements.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Word on the street is that we beat a Championship club to Benson's signature. Reading so I'm told. Could be part of the reason that this has dragged on.

Know little about him. Doesnt set the pulse racing, but hope he will be a success and certainly wont be making any snap judgements.
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_6348168,00.html

Sky Sports site mentioned that, didn't say which club though.
  • Options
    It could well be Reading and if so, we are lucky to have secured Benson as it looks like the only player to know where the net is for Reading Sigurdsson may be off so Reading may be looking to bring in a striker/goalscorer tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]It could well be Reading and if so, we are lucky to have secured Benson as it looks like the only player to know where the net is for Reading Sigurdsson may be off so Reading may be looking to bring in a striker/goalscorer tomorrow.

How about we swap them, Sodje for Howard? 8^)
  • Options
    Would not object to Shane Long or Simon Church swapping wth Sodje despite their lack of goals this season.
  • Options
    So when did Parky see him play? Do you think he did a little moonlighting?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Paul Williams was training as an accountant when we signed him from a team in the East of London, Woodford Town.

Which must be a sign of something.

It all adds up.