Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Google FIFA 11 Goalkeeper tutorial it looks quality!

just done that dazzler, does look really good

may download both PES & Fifa, defo buying fifa but may get both this year im thinking as i have friends on both
  • Options
    Fifa all the way
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Mike, do you know how that's going to work? Do you save all the files to the hard drive and manually allocate them? Gonna be a lot of effort but I'm sure, worth it :)[/quote]

Yeah thats it, you just move them onto your console via a disc or through your media center or whatever and allocate them to each team, im liking the prospect of the addicks coming out to red red robin! this should of been added years ago, i know you could do it on the pc version i think but this is the first time on the consoles.
  • Options
    just been playing the demo and the new passing system takes a while to get used to but seems more realistic. keeper also stays on the line now for one on ones unless u bring him up which is an improvement i think. but the match time for the demo is a joke way too short.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]just been playing the demo and the new passing system takes a while to get used to but seems more realistic. keeper also stays on the line now for one on ones unless u bring him up which is an improvement i think. but the match time for the demo is a joke way too short.

Sound.
    Hate it when you decide to keep him on his line and the CPU automatically drags him out just enough for the other team to be able to chip you.

Demo's dont want to give too much away.
    Its merely a taster.

Does anyone know whether the chants you download will be heard by your online opposition?
    For example, when you come out of the tunnel at home, will the red red robin be played through your TV or yours and the other players TV?
  • Options
    Jarman it hasnt even come out yet so how will we know lol
  • Options
    I imagine it will be just through your tv for sure.
  • Options
    Birthday in early November, not sure if I can wait though....might have to pre-order.
  • Options
    Demo's out on PS3 now, 80% downloaded :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FIFA 11 drops in the USA on Sept 28. This is the first year USA has gotten to play the game before the UK! I have already found my local game shop that is doing a midnight release and i have already taken a personal day off work for the 28th.

Best FIFA 11 Club = Boom Boom Boom 3.0 ! Beware the Heroes...!
  • Options
    How long does the demo take to download? About to turn on my PS3 now.
  • Options
    what teams are on the demo this year?
  • Options
    Downloading now :)
  • Options
    Taking bloody ages stuck on 60% at the mo
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sage[/cite]How long does the demo take to download? About to turn on my PS3 now.
    Took me an hour
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]what teams are on the demo this year?
    Chelsea, Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Lyon. Arsenal are unlockable after 5 wins

All I can say is wow, the graphics are a huge step up, the crowd is much more intimidating, the goals are harder to come by but the feeling you get when one goes in is just like real football, you feel like you really earned it! Also, penalties are harder, as are freekicks.

The customisation looks like it will be really deep this season too, from your own chants, to your own team, to the fact that you can choose the tension and shape of your goal nets!

I really can't wait now
  • Options
    Penalties are a bit of a pain in the arse, seems totally random as to whether you hit the target or not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Penalties are a bit of a pain in the arse, seems totally random as to whether you hit the target or not.
    penalty tutorial ;o)
  • Options
    Penalty system is the same as the world cup game judging by the tutorial on you tube i've seen. Takes some getting used to but it's a cracking model when you get the hang of it. Nothing like being clever enough to spot the keeper leaning to the side you've already picked, so you stagger your run up and slot it the other way...cannot wait to get hold of this game!
  • Options
    Staggered run up, and it's based on the longer you hold a direction, the further from the centre you will shoot, but hold it too long and it goes wide. Also, the closer to green you get, the metter chance of hitting the target! I have just unlocked use of the Emirates Stadium, I wonder if The Valley will be represented? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    has anyone compared it to S.A World Cup FIFA as this was a step up in gameplay from FIFA 10?
  • Options
    Quality... but loads of glitches
  • Options
    it is a demo!
  • Options
    We should set up a Charlton Life league or club. Do we have enough people playing on the Xbox 360 who would be interested?
  • Options
    Im on the 360 - could do a league if we had enough people?
  • Options
    Would be great if we had enough people interested, had a feeling most would be on the PS3 though, if theres enough interest we should start a new thread.
  • Options
    Johnnybev.
    Theres plenty of infomation on here about fifa's new features and thats before the demo even came out.
    I thought someone in the know, obviously not yourself, Would maybe know wether it applies to you or you and your opponent.
  • Options
    Im also on the xbox chaps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Johnnybev.
    Theres plenty of infomation on here about fifa's new features and thats before the demo even came out.
    I thought someone in the know, obviously not yourself, Would maybe know wether it applies to you or you and your opponent.

Ok mate fair enough lol

Right my thoughts are very good, more realistic cant waIt for be a pro goalkeeper think that will be shit hot! (excuse my french), then went to play pro evo last night and doubt i will by it too much stop start, replays for everything dunno may have a couple more goes but get longer for the demo

they both took forever to download so ended up leaving it for few hours and was done, got to penalties quite a few times and agree its quite difficult but started to get the hang of it best think to do practice in arena and put target up and learn from there. at least its more realistic and requires a bit of skill though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Would be great if we had enough people interested, had a feeling most would be on the PS3 though, if theres enough interest we should start a new thread.

we had this last time, started of ok but then didnt really get going properly. maybe if we do a knockout and limit to 2 week deadlines for each round but im in if people fancy it, PS3 all the way FTW