Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    As a non-online XBOX360 user I suppose the only way to get the upgrade is to pay for online membership and download it?
  • Options
    You don't need to pay. You can download the update as a silver member. Means you won't be able to play others online though.
  • Options
    Thanks Ross (good name by the way)... could I ask you - as I am useless with technology:

1. how do I become a silver member/actually download the update? (Don't worry I don't play online)

2. if I do download the update (this might be a stupid Q)... will it overwrite all my squad changes like editing player attributes, transfers, tactics etc?

Cheers mate
  • Options
    Click join xbox live on your profile on the xbox dashboard. And no it won't. When you go to play the game after joining xbox live it will come up with there is an update available for this game. And follow what it says.
  • Options
    I clocked up loads of hours on PRO EVO then did the same with FIFA and am now back with PRO... for me FIFA is just dull... its the same goals all the time, 1-2. THROUGHBALL over the top, square pass and tap in, or finesse from the edge of the box... have I missed any???

With Pro although it is a bit clunky, it has the fundermentals of Football, it takes about 10 hrs to unlearn FIFA and relearn PES but it is well worth it, you can download the option file with CHampionsahip on it and the PRem kits for MasterLeague... and Ive also downloads all the stadiums which adds something, and all the PREM chants... Ive also built the Valley, which looks mint...

Ive got all the Charlton Kits if you need as well...

Also Maste League online is the best mode on any football game available right now..
  • Options
    Pro Evo is prem teams only?
  • Options
    It has more teams, just not licensed. So you have to download 3rd party extensions if you want everything proper.
    Fifa is better, although both are rubbish this year.
  • Options
    Anyone had the cool glitch on Manager Mode? When you're in the transfer window doing your wheeling and dealing, if a team tries to buy a player and you accept but the transfer can't go through due to that team have insufficient funds, the money still goes in to your bank account and you get to keep that player. Nice.
  • Options
    I do want to get back to Pro, Mascot - I just can't handle the rigidity of the movement on the pitch. Am I right in assuming the kit updats on Pro are only available on PS3? I would be stunned if you can get that stuff on Xbox without an option file and some downloading widget on a cable thing.
  • Options
    so many glitches!

i have been playing clubs with some of the best teams in the world (xbox 360) and none of these teams actually play a nice attractive style of football. Its all about the back post cross for a teammate to head into an open net. The goalies (human or computer) just cant cover the entire goalmouth in time. I played on a club that won 56 games in a row by doing this damn cross for every goal! Even on a breakaway, the best way to score is to dribble towards a goalpost away from the goalie and just chip a back post cross for the oncoming teammate.

I hope FIFA 12 has the " BE A REFEREE " mode because ATM that seems like more fun...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any one now what the squad update actually did? I downloaded it the other day because I thought Pires might have been added but he hasn't so god knows what it did. (ps3)
  • Options
    Always get squad updates ,never notice anything really.
    Maybe there mainly fixes apart from each window.

addick16, true, makes the whole game rubbish when you have to play against it.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    FIFA gets worse the more you play it PES gets better and better...

In terms of mixing it up and changing styles of play that is all there in PES...

Absolutely loving it at the mo... and updated charlton kit for the new season... look absolutely mint...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]FIFA gets worse the more you play it PES gets better and better...

In terms of mixing it up and changing styles of play that is all there in PES...

Absolutely loving it at the mo... and updated charlton kit for the new season... look absolutely mint...

How has PES improved this year Mascot? I have the 2010 version (PS3) and enjoyed it. What enhancements can 2011 offer?
    Where can I download PS3 updates to make 2010 or 2011 teams more realistic? Can you post a pic of the Charlton PES kit?
  • Options
    I switched to FIFA this year after 10+ plus years of pro evo. Loved it at first but getting bored of its predictability. Miss the master league too. Time to switch back!

Anyone had this glitch on FIFA: the referee gives a free kick to the wrong team when you've blatantly just hacked down one of their players? PS3 by the way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I switched to FIFA this year after 10+ plus years of pro evo. Loved it at first but getting bored of its predictability. Miss the master league too. Time to switch back!

Anyone had this glitch on FIFA: the referee gives a free kick to the wrong team when you've blatantly just hacked down one of their players? PS3 by the way.

Do you have handballs switched on? Most of the time it's because the fouled player goes down and the ball hits his arm, and in the code 'Handball' seems to overrule everything else
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]FIFA gets worse the more you play it PES gets better and better...

How has PES improved this year Mascot? I have the 2010 version (PS3) and enjoyed it. What enhancements can 2011 offer?
    Where can I download PS3 updates to make 2010 or 2011 teams more realistic? Can you post a pic of the Charlton PES kit?

You can download a range of option files from WENB (google it) in the Edit section and conveniently in the edit section is a post from me about charlton and some kind soul uploaded the kits for me.. they are perfect except for the shirt sleeve content.. the good news is the Option files put the Prem badges on the sleeves as well as screen swipes with Prem branding etc...

I used Alkens Championship Option File but there maybe a better one out there now...

I also uploaded the Prem chant pack which is also in the editing section...

and from PES gaming I downloaded their stadium pack... I also built the Valley and then made it full wrap around once I had qualified for europe in Master League...

Feel free to ask any questions if you get stuck, I know what its like as Im a bit rubbish at all this stuff and had to learn the hard way, you know the one where you are screaming at the Playstation "the info is on the stick, you f******* idiot!!!!!"

Stadium link
    http://forums.pesfan.com/showpost.php?p=9333237&postcount=262

Editing section link
    http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

The CAFC images and kit details are on page 3, under the thread, CAFC help...

All this stuff will take about 40 mins and mean you have a cracker of a game..
  • Options
    Excellent stuff, cheers mate for the thorough response. I shall check it out.
  • Options
    Created a Pro Club Team,
    Search for The Addicks
    Club Motto is Eight Grounds One Home.
    Feel free to join
    You can add me on the PS3 if u want its gingemeister24
  • Options
    Join the huge fifa virtual pro clubs community that is growing in popularity everyday!
    fvpa.co.uk

Anybody fancy playing for their country?...
    ifvpa.com