Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    For anyone who wants to edit the goal nets:

Go onto my fifa 11, settings and scroll across until you find it. You can make them triangluar like the old 1970 world cup.

You can also put on the handball feature
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]For anyone who wants to edit the goal nets:

Go onto my fifa 11, settings and scroll across until you find it. You can make them triangluar like the old 1970 world cup.

You can also put on the handball feature

done second one, i keep them loose dunno why though :P
  • Options
    i've just took charlton up to the championship via the play offs. dramatic game went 1-0 down and scored in the 85th and 90th minute. anyone want a game on ps3 give me an add: Mikey-cafc
  • Options
    Hello kind people, anyone got any chants they could possibly send me? I've got Red Red Robin now but i'm looking for a loud good quality VFR as the chants i've got on there come out very quiet as they are phone recordings off you tube... cheers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Hello kind people, anyone got any chants they could possibly send me? I've got Red Red Robin now but i'm looking for a loud good quality VFR as the chants i've got on there come out very quiet as they are phone recordings off you tube... cheers!

do u have a xbox or ps3 m8? i am wondering the same thing for my xbox as to how to upload chants to the xbox. i can locate the songs off the internet but dont know how to upload to box, then fifa...
  • Options
    I've got the handballs on, its a killer, there's nothing like giving away a penalty in the 90th min with something you can't control lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]I've got the handballs on, its a killer, there's nothing like giving away a penalty in the 90th min with something you can't control lol
    I read somewhere they happen far too often, so haven't tried it yet.

Playing as Charlton I never have a high scoring game. On legendary I don't concede that many. Even tried playing 10 minute halves.
  • Options
    When people are talking about taking Charlton up etc, is that in Be A Pro/Player Manager mode? And am I right in saying that in that mode you only control ONE player, not all 11?

Ain't there an option to play as the team for several seasons? Or can you only do it in the Be A Pro or Manager mode?
  • Options
    Player is where you're the player and nothing else, player-manager you play as one player but control the team, and manager is where you control the whole team and do all the usual stuff (classic manager mode like last year)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Hello kind people, anyone got any chants they could possibly send me? I've got Red Red Robin now but i'm looking for a loud good quality VFR as the chants i've got on there come out very quiet as they are phone recordings off you tube... cheers!

do u have a xbox or ps3 m8? i am wondering the same thing for my xbox as to how to upload chants to the xbox. i can locate the songs off the internet but dont know how to upload to box, then fifa...

Xbox which is a bugger because you can't import to the hard drive memory using a USB stick.

The upload method you need to do is --> Using mp3 files, burn to a CD-R (must not be DVD or CD-RW) using a programme other than Windows Media, e.g. Nero or Real Player as WMP has been causing problems. Then put CD in the drive and rip the files to your hard drive. Then under music library create itemised playlists for your chants. In game, go to My FIFA 11 > Chants and allocate by League/Team selecting "this event only".

However, the general problem that i've got is my chants are too quiet for the mostpart, meaning they are drowned out by other noise and sound fx. Turning down all other outputs isn't a particularly satisfying solution. I think this is a great addition by EA but seems to be somewhat of an afterthought and there are definite problems with access to chants (the great megaupload guide got taken down in 2 days due to copyright), accessibility and the final outcome.

Ps. so how about that VFR Mp3 anyone ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i have a great copy of VFR for fifa and also "we are charlton" if ppl whisper their emails to me ill try and get round to sending them to you.
  • Options
    Guys I have quite a few chants, want me to upload somewhere?

I have done a bit of editing on them, not going to pretend they are perfect. But I have a hosting account and for a short period would be willing to upload.

Let me know, whisper me or post here. I'm easy!
  • Options
    Would be great mate if possible, not sure how you'd do it though as i'm not a great techie
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Would be great mate if possible, not sure how you'd do it though as i'm not a great techie[/quote]

Do what exactly?
  • Options
    Ok, uploading now.
  • Options
    Sorry, apologies for the vagueness, I meant what kind of site you'd upload the mp3 files to
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ah, right. Don't worry, I know what I am doing. Kinda lol

Slight geek here!

Enjoy!

Charlton Chants
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Glovepup[/cite]Ah, right. Don't worry, I know what I am doing. Kinda lol

Slight geek here!

Enjoy!

[url=http://www.thatzvinyl.com/downloads/Fifa%2011%20Charlton%20Chants.zip]Charlton Chants[/url][/quote]

Glovepup your a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    They ok??
  • Options
    Can't see any wrong with them, seems good enough for me.

Do you have any more English chants?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Glovepup..really appreciate that..might even put them on the i-pod ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    All I have is some for league 1 teams, got then off someone else before they got asked to take them down. I created all those Charlton ones myself.
  • Options
    Superb mate, well done to you and I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY... top quality work! Cheers!
  • Options
    Yeah thanks to you both. Good work!
  • Options
    Got an E74 error on my 360 yesterday. No FIFA for 3 weeks!
  • Options
    i had problem with my connection last night! well annoying first couldn't sign in then when i did was playing a match 70 mins in chelsea vs barcalona was 3-1 up and connection lost bloody annoyin that was!
  • Options
    Tip for anyone starting career mode, jack wilshere is always on the loan list, will sign for the season for £25k.pw which is ok after adjusting budgets and he's absolutely class!
  • Options
    anybody else here use Charlton for their 1 vs 1 Live Ranked Matches? What ur line-up?
  • Options
    Quality goal from Benson

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/40859808
  • Options
    last time i bought a fifa game it only had the top division in each league. I might have to look at this again.