Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Lost the first leg but went through on away goals after winning 2-1 at the Valley.

This is what should have happened to us last year.
  • Options
    For anyone looking for help with chants, see:

Youtube

and EA Forum
  • Options
    Anyone had a game yet where the only two players on the pitch are the people taking kickoff? Then the players come running out of the tunnel after about 10 minutes into the game. Brilliant
  • Options
    Just checked that link to EASports

"Note:
    All English and Scottish League Chants - Deleted due to Copyright issues.
    Prematch Music, Goal Music and FT Music for all Clubs - Deleted due to Copyright issues. "

Great .
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Just checked that link to EASports

"Note:
    All English and Scottish League Chants - Deleted due to Copyright issues.
    Prematch Music, Goal Music and FT Music for all Clubs - Deleted due to Copyright issues. "

Great .[/quote]

how can chants be copyrighted? bizarre
  • Options
    Anyone created a game face yet? I did mine and it cracked me up, i look like someone you shouldn't leave your kids alone with -
  • Options
    Mmm that didn't add the image, i'll try this
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: heavenSE7[/cite]Anyone had a game yet where the only two players on the pitch are the people taking kickoff? Then the players come running out of the tunnel after about 10 minutes into the game. Brilliant
    No but I saw a video where the times started in the wrong half. So once they kick off, the team without the ball tries to rush back into their own half before the other team score.
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]how can chants be copyrighted? bizarre
    Usually something to do with the original song a chant is based on being copywrited - I think.
  • Options
    I have had one match where the opposition were behind their own goal, and most rushed onto the pitch on kickoff, but a couple got stuck behind the net and therefore I was never offside!
  • Options
    i had an online clubs match where 2 of my teammates were on the other team... So they went ahead and scored some oggers to ensure the win for our club. Classic!
    Does anybody else have problems with the clubs format? (cant find matches, being booted out of the dressing room, freezing up...???)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all these glitches are they on xbox or PS3?

on that note my ranking points was wiped so have to build it up again was on about 1000, then i go on there still showed my previous games results just said played 0 on my stats. i emailed fifa they said problem to do with red flag and some people gaining advantage, i replied i had never heard of that and what is it also i should not have my points removed they come back did not say what it is and said that everyones ranking points have been wiped because of this anyone else have this??? its very annoying
  • Options
    Anyone playing this game on a PS3 slim console? Seems there's a problem with that consoles hard disk architecture and the game??? Causing micro pauses/game freezes on any game mode.. EA are apparently aware of this and loads of other bugs...
    According to the tech guys in their forum, they're working on fixes.
  • Options
    Yeah, my game freezes and I know of other people whio have had similar problems on PS3. It's not that regular and seems to be getting better. I have also had the glitch where the teams come running out after the match has kicked off. Normally I would be very angry with these glitches but I am hooked on this one and I'm sure they will sort it out soon.
  • Options
    I have had no problems with mine other then the ranking points being lost which apparentally has happened to everyone anyone else had this as i am sure it hasnt
  • Options
    According to Fifas main man stats should be fixed for saturday morning, but they still got no clue about lag..
    http://twitter.com/ruttski
  • Options
    here is a goal from benson not great but had to upload a charlton goal. nice set up though

Benson Goal
  • Options
    Catching the keeper off his line in clubs :)
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/39881139
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MattD[/cite]Catching the keeper off his line in clubs :)
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/39881139

nice goal u ps3? doesnt look it, if you are ill add ya
  • Options
    What console are the stats not working?
  • Options
    Na, 360 mate, might get it on ps3 soon though.

Just scored this cheeky shot from Akpo, http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/42511814
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure about PS3, but a believe 360 ranked matches wasnt working properly and clubs def wasnt recording some results.
  • Options
    Clubs had that problem last year too, where the game 'forgets' you just played a team. Also, i'm on an 80gb fatboy ps3 and haven't had a single problem yet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]What console are the stats not working?

mines ps3 they say they have reset everyones stats but out of all my mates(all 1 of them hahaha) all have same stats so clearly havent! annoying as looks like im worse then all of them on 500 points, im not competitive much! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]What console are the stats not working?

mines ps3 they say they have reset everyones stats but out of all my mates(all 1 of them hahaha) all have same stats so clearly havent! annoying as looks like im worse then all of them on 500 points, im not competitive much! lol

xbox 360 ranked stats were set to zero about a week ago. clubs started working last night for once. (no problems finding a match)
    The lag in clubs is still terrible but at least you can get a full 11 man squad goin.

for a trial to an xbox club - check out club BOOM v3
  • Options
    Have we got a 360 league??
  • Options
    Is anyone into season 2 yet?

Does the southampton away cup glitch continue?

To say i'm bored of the trip to southampton away (who on my game have won all of their first 16 league games) is an understatement!
  • Options
    I'm in second season, and played Southampton in the league cup
  • Options
    Ha yep i even got promoted, with them failing in the playoffs, and I still got them in the league cup!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Online clubs are being patched tomorrow morning, all stats are being reset but game lag will be removed and it will be a lot easier to find matches.
    http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/24557.page