Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40551868

Pick that out!

On the subject of the lag patch ect..I have had no problems finding matches ect/
  • Options
    I've also had the Southampton cup glitch. I also keep getting Birmingham as well. PS3.
  • Options
    How do you start a season where you control the whole team, not manager player/manager or player.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]How do you start a season where you control the whole team, not manager player/manager or player.
    That is Manager mode isn't it.
  • Options
    Brilliant bit of skill from Akpo, as the ball spanks him on the back of the head and loops up in the air. As it drops he smashes it past the keeper from outside the box - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/43307457
  • Options
    Anyone made a virtual pro in manager mode?

I've got mine up to 75 as a CF Finisher. 6ft4 and good in the air and finishing. Called him Sammy Powell and hes Jamaican. Don't ask me why!

I've also got le fondre in my team and Nathon Tyson from Notts Forest. Midfield I signed a youngster from ManCity called Abdi Ibraiham as my new center mid and a giant beast of a defender from scunthorpe I think, called Jones.
  • Options
    Smithy me, leby, CJvidamo & Yoda played few games last night, we played well loving the new format for it aswell. Will be back on tonight in bits 6-7, 10.30+ get on it tonight bud!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Smithy me, leby, CJvidamo & Yoda played few games last night, we played well loving the new format for it aswell. Will be back on tonight in bits 6-7, 10.30+ get on it tonight bud!

Are you Majorfool?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Smithy me, leby, CJvidamo & Yoda played few games last night, we played well loving the new format for it aswell. Will be back on tonight in bits 6-7, 10.30+ get on it tonight bud!

Are you Majorfool?

lol no well not user name, im johnny13b feel free to add
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]

Are you Majorfool?

lol no well not user name, im johnny13b feel free to add
    Im dudliniho mate, think i've already played and added you on smithy's club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So guys, don't own a games machine myself, but just wandered something:

When you play against Charlton as the computer team are they really predictable and crap and fold easily?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]So guys, don't own a games machine myself, but just wandered something:

When you play against Charlton as the computer team are they really predictable and crap and fold easily?
    nope proves computers are liars.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]So guys, don't own a games machine myself, but just wandered something:

nope proves computers are liars.

So are we really good then? Maybe I should buy into the games console idea so I can watch Charlton play some decent football!
  • Options
    I've gone to the dark side. After years of being a Pro Evo addict, I have bought Fifa 11.

Any beginners tips?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: red_murph[/cite]I've gone to the dark side. After years of being a Pro Evo addict, I have bought Fifa 11.

Any beginners tips?

The midfield is extremely competitive and congested this year. If you are playing a 4-5-1/4-3-3 and against a team doing the same you second touch is pretty much always a tackle and passing, particularly one-touch stuff has been made more difficult.

Good news is crossing and heading have been simplified. My advice is play with fast tricky wingers and get the ball in the box early using the LB/L1 button and cross depending on Xbox/PS3
  • Options
    Nice one, ISLS. Will give it a go!
  • Options
    some unbelievable glitches in this game and i've only had it a few days. did a load of editing, samir nasri completely disappeared from the game, had to reset squads to get him back. then i started a friendly match and my team only had 5 players!!! no midfield and no strikers!! not gonna bother editing anymore can't be arsed with all the fuss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Talal[/cite]some unbelievable glitches in this game and i've only had it a few days. did a load of editing, samir nasri completely disappeared from the game, had to reset squads to get him back. then i started a friendly match and my team only had 5 players!!! no midfield and no strikers!! not gonna bother editing anymore can't be arsed with all the fuss

Xbox? Ps3? I can categorically say that i havent had 1 problem other then my ranking points which have been reinstated so now got nearly 3k
  • Options
    Had issues with the PC version but seems to have cleared up now. Second season and 6th in Championship. World class makes it tough tho!
  • Options
    Is anyone else finding this game really easy against the computer? I play on legendary mode and as Charlton i am beating the like's of Villa, United and Arsenal with ease. The computr is soo predictable! Good job i only get games like this for the online features.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    andy you must be a bit lively then mate!

as a previous Pro Evo follower, ive finally changed with the release of the respective 2011 versions. fifa gameplay is now better so pro`s only advantage has been eroded.

i can win on world class but not yet on legendary. i concentrated on getting good passing football going, now ill try and learn the tricks.

anyone fancy a game? my online id is spikamouse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Is anyone else finding this game really easy against the computer? I play on legendary mode and as Charlton i am beating the like's of Villa, United and Arsenal with ease. The computr is soo predictable! Good job i only get games like this for the online features.

im playing same level and it depends, ill win a few then ill lose or draw(often they score in last minute) i think its all about confidence when your winning its a bit easier but when your losing its hard to break the spell. im halfway through october 6th 3 points of 1st, won last 3 games but so have people above me lol

Andy are you in our club this year? i couldnt find you when looking yesterday, played a couple more last night we are about 7 wins on trot at mo and gone up to level 20 4 star last night
  • Options
    What happened to the tournament/league idea?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Talal[/cite]some unbelievable glitches in this game and i've only had it a few days. did a load of editing, samir nasri completely disappeared from the game, had to reset squads to get him back. then i started a friendly match and my team only had 5 players!!! no midfield and no strikers!! not gonna bother editing anymore can't be arsed with all the fuss

Xbox? Ps3? I can categorically say that i havent had 1 problem other then my ranking points which have been reinstated so now got nearly 3k

ps3. have read a few other forums where people seem to be having quite a few problems. maybe i've just got a bad disc! thought id experiment again - having heard vita mannone has moved to hull til jan i transferred him in the game, checked the squad and arsenal now have a completely new line up with Fabianski right wing :/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]What happened to the tournament/league idea?
    We need to get this going
  • Options
    The glitches are there, but overall FIFA 11 trumps EVO and FIFA 10.

i really enjoy the 360 passing and 360 tacklling. It was so easy to just "ping-pong" pass the ball up with the pass button in fifa 10, but now in fifa 11 they eliminated that 180 degree, back to teammate, one touch, perfect through ball into goal for a breakaway...
  • Options
    Anyone using custom formations on Manager mode? Trying to get a good 442 going with attacking wingers but still seems like theres not enough men forward. Sodje can only do so much...
  • Options
    I'm legendary and only ever win 1-0 or 2-1
  • Options
    Waggy does FIFA 11 " Brick celebration "

http://cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36892