Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    yes AGIM AND GEECARE

i have drawn Southhampton for the JPT, Carling, and FA CUP. must be some weird glitch. Then the second round i got Birmingham for both the Carling and FA CUP.. wtf???
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yeah played Southampton in the league and cup games and beaten them each time. I have suddenly started to score goals, not sure how though. maybe just practice I suppose.

Knocked Shrewsbury out of the JPT with my second string 2-1, was 1-0 down. It is a really hard game and I am enjoying it, at first there was a lot of swearing during pre-season games. Not lost once in the league yet, but my GD is not as good as other teams.

14 Games played and I and 2nd on 30 pts, Southampton 1st on 32 and Shef wed 3rd on 29.....all to play for!!
  • Options
    "[quote][cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Servers for the 360 are an utter disaster on clubs. Takes an all mighty effort to get everyone on your team into a game and for them to stay in a whole game is a rarity. Plus thee club i'm with lost like a 100 points for two 1-1 draws.[/quote]"

i have had the same search problems within clubs and members dropping out. Sometimes what everybody needs to do is, back out of the match lobby and re-enter. that resets the clubs system i think...
  • Options
    i played shrewsbury in the JPT aswell and benson got a hatrick for me!
  • Options
    If anyone wants to give me a game on xbox add me. Smids87
  • Options
    ill give u a game ill add you now
  • Options
    Should do a league for us xboxers.
  • Options
    After playing it for a week on the Xbox i gave in and got it for my Ps3. Great game.

Shame about the copyright issues with the chants, anyone got another link for English chants?
  • Options
    what level is everyone playined there league?? see i have started on legendary as always play but have found a little difficult first attempt getting the sack, also accidentally played as my player for few games which we done rubbish in aswell. will prob be online tonight after charlton if anyone fancies a game add me Johnny13b

Also have drew Southampton in two cups, won first one on penalties after drawing 1-1. second game think my team were low on morale lost 2-1 lol
  • Options
    I'm playing on world class and I'm unbeaten and top of the league after 8 games. Only dropped points once against once against Bristol Rovers, a 2-2 draw. Lost to Birmingham in the cup 3-0. My pro is top League One goal scorer with 12 goals. Akpo is a beast and has scored a few too along with Benson. I'm on PS3 and haven't played online yet. Will do soon - Spider_Monkey_87.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I also got Southampton away in the cups. Lost both on purpose to concentrate on the league. 11 league games in (on legendary) and sitting 8th and 4pts off play-offs and apparently my job is 'under review' so I might get sacked before xmas. Life imitating art??

Lee Martin is left footed on there which is annoying and Waggy isnt fast enough. Other than that it's very realistic - they've even made Llera a liability with really poor postioning.

superhands79 if anyone wants a game one night (ps3).
  • Options
    wagstaff has a really good cross on him he has 6 assists for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Zinedine Bagheri[/cite]Lee Martin is left footed on there which is annoying and Waggy isnt fast enough. Other than that it's very realistic - they've even made Llera a liability with really poor postioning.

First Fifa for ages when you can properly amend attributes so you could make Martin right-footed if you want and up Waggy's acceleration and sprint speed a couple of points. I'm going to look through our stats later and tweak them (obviously not necessarily putting them all up, for example Akpo Sodje is an absolute machine on there and FAR too good for this level!)
  • Options
    im playing on world class, shaky start but won my last game 6 0 so i might bump it up. has anyone noticed our 'cherry' goal? i have scored a hatful of goals with jackson and racon taking corners and putting them on akpo's head at the near post! Also, i cant believe how poor semedo is and how good francis apparently is at crossing. I hope the researcher is packing his bags. Oh and finally, online clubs is worse now, the computer defence has gone from pants on 10 to unbeatable on 11, no matter what we press the defence always come from nowhere to get a block in, arrrgh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Zinedine Bagheri[/cite]Lee Martin is left footed on there which is annoying and Waggy isnt fast enough. Other than that it's very realistic - they've even made Llera a liability with really poor postioning.

First Fifa for ages when you can properly amend attributes so you could make Martin right-footed if you want and up Waggy's acceleration and sprint speed a couple of points. I'm going to look through our stats later and tweak them (obviously not necessarily putting them all up, for example Akpo Sodje is an absolute machine on there and FAR too good for this level!)

Cheers ISaw. Yeah Akpo is much faster on there than in real life. Can you edit the attributes even after starting a career or would I have to start career again?
  • Options
    I think you'd need to start over to be honest mate but i'm not 100%
  • Options
    Xbox competition/league soon?
  • Options
    Playing manager mode virtual pro, my player has claimed the LM in every game, only scored 2 (against Walsall and MK Dons) but set up Akpo and Benson soo many times. At most times during the game, my team are like a team of inept monkeys, not making runs, passing to the opposition and just generally crap at shooting on target. Racon is a LB now for some reason, strange
  • Options
    Right no one laugh ok!!!

How the fcuk do you score a pen?

Only played it the once with my boy the other night drew 1-1 then spent another 30mins trying to score a pen?

Fifa 10 was easier!!
  • Options
    It's based on the W/C model from this summer Terry, you playing Xbox or PS3?

Basically the key is pressing shoot when the line is in the green, however long you hold it for that's the power (don't touch directions yet)

Then after releasing shoot button you press the direction, longer you hold the further from centre it will go (be careful, this is the bit that goes wrong!).

There's a good tutorial and in training mode it shows you the marker of where the ball will go while you get used to the timings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    also if you practice in the arena press l2 if your ps3 and will show you the target and have a little experiment with a few shots. isaw is spot on you have to hit the power bar as central as possible if not central enough will overhit it
  • Options
    Its an XBOX

Cheers fellas

I thought it was me being stupid??
  • Options
    Johnnybev. Are u on xbox or ps3
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Its an XBOX

Cheers fellas

I thought it was me being stupid??

No it's a big change from before if you haven't played the WC game. The big thing is that before however long you held the direction it didn't matter, now it increases how wide your shot will be.

To add a bit more class, you can hold L1 while pressing B to shoot to chip the shot or hold R1 while pressing B to shoot to side-foot it. Tapping B again just as the run-up starts will give you a Ronaldo type stop-start run-up where you can actually see which way the keeper leans and change your side or place it higher and out of reach if you can tell the keeper is leaning the way you are putting it.
  • Options
    Im playing on legendary - 4 min halves. I am second place behind Southhampton by 3 points and Sheffield Wednesday is only 2 points behind me with 6 games left in the regular season. i had a good FA Cup run getting to the 5th round, but then losing to Fulham 1-2.

I really like playing Benson and Abbott up top. Waggy is like my worst player and McCormack regularly comes off the bench to nick a goal...
  • Options
    Check out this crunching tackle by SEMEDO ...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/40286266
  • Options
    I am playing on Legendary with 6 mins halves.
  • Options
    what is acctually the differnce in manger mode and player manager...other than the obvious
    and also, how comes you cant upgrade stadiums and staff etc?
    think its a great game though, passing takes a little getting used to. my virtual pro is top scorer :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Johnnybev. Are u on xbox or ps3

Ps3 mate, been pokerin tonight maybe be on tomorrow....
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me why the game's being advertised on telly by what sounds like a crack dealer?