Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    My lads just got it and played someone called CAFC at 12 oclock.......

They seemed impressed with it, but want to get the HD lead sorted out.......

Going up to there friends to have a 'Geek in'.( as I call it)

Bought it last night at Bexleyheath, got £5 for the old ' model'
    Oh well keeps the off the streets!
  • Options
    anyone know when the wii ones out? i just been into sainsburys and they didnt have the wii version cant find online either and i told my lil bro was out today so he's gonna be dissapointed
  • Options
    Got it last night, gameplay is quality. Its harder than fifa 10 but i can't explain why. Your passing has to be accurate and when your playing you feel like you really have to battle for possesion and to create chances. Charlton are only 1 and a half stars!
  • Options
    Still playing Dead Rising 2 to much to even consider picking this up.
  • Options
    Just picked it up its amazing, does anybody have a download link for valley floyd road/red red robin/any charlton song that i can put onto the game will make the game THAT MUCH BETTER
  • Options
    Ask bdl, I'm sure he used to have some stuff on his blog site.
  • Options
    Here you go Merty111 >> Fifa audio & chants including Valley floyd road etc , Red Red Robin not there but you can google it & download a copy etc http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page
  • Options
    check out this goal from Anyinsah:

A 2-0 online ranked match win vs Schalke.
    Francis Crosses early for Anyinsah to head home...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/39010502
  • Options
    djrdisco - i see the link where you can download the chants. What the next steps? do you download from your pc to the xbox website or do you download the music to ur xbox from the website? how does this work? whats the process to get the songs on the internet onto your FIFA 11 game???
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]djrdisco - i see the link where you can download the chants. What the next steps? do you download from your pc to the xbox website or do you download the music to ur xbox from the website? how does this work? whats the process to get the songs on the internet onto your FIFA 11 game???

Just did this for my boys PS3...Fairly straight forward.. Just download them and then put the chants on USB stick. Put the USB stick into the PS3 to copy onto the PS3's hard disk, then went to the music & chants section in the game, where you see all your music files, chants show up...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got mine from sainsbury's £24.99
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: joeaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]djrdisco - i see the link where you can download the chants. What the next steps? do you download from your pc to the xbox website or do you download the music to ur xbox from the website? how does this work? whats the process to get the songs on the internet onto your FIFA 11 game???

Just did this for my boys PS3...Fairly straight forward.. Just download them and then put the chants on USB stick. Put the USB stick into the PS3 to copy onto the PS3's hard disk, then went to the music & chants section in the game, where you see all your music files, chants show up...

But surely the chants should be in mp3, and I've got a load of music on mine, but nothing comes up at all when I try and add anything
  • Options
    how do u upload chants for the xbox360?
  • Options
    Hardluck story of the year, my missus pre-ordered two copies from Amazon, one for me & one for my brother in law.

One package arrived yesterday, so me being the kind hearted chap I am let my brother in law have it as mine comes on Friday. Problem is the missus ordered the other copy to be delivered to home not her work so no-one was in & it's now at the post office! I go to Spain with work at 6am Saturday so I won't play FIFA 11 until Thursday at the earliest - hang me!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Like uncle
    Got mine with the weekly shop at sainsburys for 24.99. In all honesty it isn't much (if any)of an improvement from s.a world cup FIFA. Obviously you now have all the teams, whether the amount of data involved detracts from visuals/gameplay I don't know.
    If FIFA w.c Had all the teams I wouldn't have bought FIFA11.

But hey I'm a sucker and love my Friday nights with me boy why the missus does the 4hr swimming run with my daughter!
  • Options
    Er you what?
  • Options
    I won a friendly and lost the other two then I lost 2-0 to mk in the league and lost 3-2 on penalties vs southampton! Will get back on it later!
  • Options
    Played 2 games online (other one I disconnected from early doors) 2-0 as Barca, and then 1-0 Charlton vs Milan. Anyinsah aka hero. :)
  • Options
    Got it for £25 at Sainsburys today, sadly won't be back in Hull with my 360 till Monday afternoon....
  • Options
    Lost to Notts County 1-0 on the opening day of the league on player/manager. Sorry guys :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beat B'mouth 1-0 on player/manager and I scored the winner. Saints in the cup next
  • Options
    I feel a little let-down by this years instalment. The gameplay/graphics are an improvement but that's about it . Starting to find it boring playing in the same old stadiums...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_hero[/cite]I feel a little let-down by this years instalment. The gameplay/graphics are an improvement but that's about it . Starting to find it boring playing in the same old stadiums...
    WTF?? So the game play and graphics are better but your still not happy? Most games go for one or the other like pro evo who seem to have gone with graphics and sacrificed gameplay massively!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]with me boy
    That's better lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]with me boy[/quote]That's better lol[/quote]

Stella and iphone typing can get you in trouble!!
  • Options
    My mate and I are looking for some payers to join our squad. Team name is red red robin. So if you wish to join, just send a request and you'll be added, the more the merrier. (ps3)
  • Options
    Our PS3 has just blown up......no homepage... no image or audio sounds terminal to me...... after 7hrs of play........

any advice except buy a new one!, does anybody in SE London North Kent repair these!...... feel another ps3 is about to be bought!

Thanks
  • Options
    has the hdmi cable gone? happened to my fat boy ps3
  • Options
    If anyone wants a copy of billy cottons Red red robin to add to their game and can't find it, send me an e-mail and i'll sent it on to you.

jimcook67@gmail.com