Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I will switch to Tranmere commentary if they keep this up, description first, opinion second please

Ref misses a foul it seems, Tranmere give ball back to Warner, now they attack, don't know how that happened, a throw in now...but to whom???

No match commentary, but all of a sudden doc vital interception and waggy clears up, now chat about doc, oh they have a dangerous FK now 34 mins gone, 2 man wall from us, cresswell to take it, ball in, header went in but I think it went wide, they didn't effin' say
  • Options
    Martin forward to francis, and goodison fouls it seems....maybe a yellow, yes a yellow card and our FK I presume in an attacking posn
    on right, jacko, keeper collects
  • Options
    Still raining, to tranmere commentary rest of this half as these two are not really telling us much, hol;d on we have a corner....oooh
  • Options
    francis takes, but headed clear, oh now we are defending and migel has to deal, semedo in a tussle and then francis elbowed by showomni apparantly...over to their coverage now
  • Options
    Racon has shot blocked.
  • Options
    Plymouth 1-1 Sheff Weds
  • Options
    Francis booked for a challenge on showoni...retaliation?
    they have a FK
    cresswell...whipped in well headed clear to joe, tries to find martin, but our attacking throw, jose gets it we build, racon attacks brings a good save....good chance nearly 2-0 according to their man
    They attack and showomni fouled by Jose...who is booked
  • Options
    Nice, some female company...
  • Options
    Semedo, woah-oh-oh-oh,
    Semedo, woah-oh-oh-oh,
    He comes from Portugal,
    He f*cking hates Millwall,
    Semedo, woah-oh-oh-oh!

They have a chance from the FK, we half clear, they come again but results in our goal kick
  • Options
    QPR winning again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    our throw just in our half, down the line they boot clear, our throw again, they clear to jose, who loses it, and we then clear for their corner...danger
  • Options
    Sounds like these c**** are trying to bully us ... and then get a reaction...

and this Ref is obviously from fricken tranmere...

"strong arm tactics"
  • Options
    One man pitch invasion at the new den...sounds hilarious.
  • Options
    we have a little time till HT, they have made a substitution
  • Options
    Has Waggy touched the ball since he scored? Just wondering...
  • Options
    Strong challenge in from Martin now. Fight fire with fire.
  • Options
    Millwall 3-0 down at home.
  • Options
    Late attack from us, but they defend OK, they attack and Lee martin chops on of theirs, and is booked, dangerous FK to them over the overtime.....we need to sub in second half to keep eleven players on
    HT we're winning 1-0
    cup of tea!!
  • Options
    Sounds like Benson not getting service again
  • Options
    HT...

These arseholes need to pull there heads in or I think we might have to go up there with some bricks and some bats and explain it to them...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Strong challenge in from Martin now. Fight fire with fire.

He definitely has Johnny Robinson tendencies ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]HT...

These arseholes need to pull there heads in or I think we might have to go up there with some bricks and some bats and explain it to them...

Strange post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]HT...

Strange post.

Im talking about the Tranmere players, who seem to be attempting to beat the S*** out of our team... and wearent getting any protection from the REF...
  • Options
    We can all hear you sweetheart. Whats this bloke's name? Recognise Terry's dulcet tones.
  • Options
    So Francis, Semedo and Martin all booked.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2010
    Sitting fourth in the league at the moment.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_league1.html

Bournemouth 1-0 up against Oldham which nla says "makes our win at the start of the season" look good.
  • Options
    Spuds losing at home to wolves
  • Options
    I will stay with the Tranmere commentary for now, if thet inprove on OUR commentary please let me know as I can switch back...Terry Smith a real Charlton man, but it is so frustrating when they say things like

'and it's wagstaff attacking, a challenge, ball goes off...so terry they must lose a lot of balls out of the ground/this formation is..../...blah blah blah'...l

istening in i want to know what is going on, it is a bit like the days of Emma today
  • Options
    My view is it sounds like typically the ref is a bit lenient towards the home side, we have three yellows to their one, and my worry is they target somebody (if i were them it would be Lee martin) and he gets a second yellow, it may be wise for parky to make judicious substitutions if circumstances develop into a feisty game
  • Options
    Bauza scores for Hereford same bloke who played for us in pre season ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!