Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tranmere v Charlton Match Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    what a load of shit, if we cant beat tht load of crap we dont deserve to get out of this division.
  • Options
    Refs a c***

night
  • Options
    Error message, but all over 1-1, not a defeat at least, but we now need home wins followed by an away, actually 3 wins ina row...tough to do I reckon, end of my updates for this afternoon, bye
  • Options
    Thanks peeps see ya all next week!
    onwards and upwards!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    We will never get out of this division with Parkinson as manager!
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Seth et al.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]QP ha ha 2 up

Let's all laugh at Millwall, let's all laugh at Millwall
    la la la la, la la la la!

Rather be in championship and losing like that than struggling at tranmere mate! ;-)

Agreed. We have very little to laugh about at the moment. I'm off to kick a cat.
    Thanks for updates folks.
  • Options
    Only positive for me is the fact that we seem to be able to stand up and fight even when arent playing particularly well. Would have crumbled last year.

Got to lose this habit of conceding from set plays.

Concerned that another game passes without a goal for Benson.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Concerned that another game passes without a goal for Benson.
    I'm more concerned he doesn't seem to be having many chances. Apart from the Dagenham game he seems to get 1 or 2 headers at goal and that's it. Didn't hear today or see last week our wingers getting many crosses in, or getting the ball into the box to his feet.
  • Options
    he can break his league duck next saturday...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    View of a friend at the game:

"Biggest farce in the world. The referee was a piece of sh*t. Francis made a perfect sliding tackle and got a yellow card! Amongst a lot of other decisions that weren't even fouls. It was a pisstake. Benson was pathetic to be honest, he was like a bad Heskey. It wasn't a sitter but he should've hit the target. Wagstaff should've put away a second towards the end really."
  • Options
    Apparently Benson was awful!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!