Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

will you be up for the 'big' london derby?

Comments

• Options
    Who cares about your reserves your game tonight still has lots and lots of tickets left. Is it because you know your gonna get a beating. Do your supporters only go to games you think you can win. Piss poor support if you ask me but that the yids for you big north london derby and the yids cant sell their tickets. Oh and for the record Arsenal have sold all theirs. Anyway get back to your lessons this is a Charlton website and not a place for yids to start pretending they are a big club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]I am.

You beering on Saturday pal?

Yes mate Ill give you a shout saturday morning.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Read the link Uncle. Its says SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT means there are no tickets left. You can imagine what you like in your little dream world.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Read the link Uncle. Its says SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT means there are no tickets left. You can imagine what you like in your little dream world.

I think you'll find if you go on eticketing you can buy as many as you want. so probably not quite sold out in your little dream world. I was just offered 6
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Why exactly are a Spurs fan and a West Ham fan arguing on a Charlton message board?

Charlton message board

Charlton Daggenham thread

Spurs West Ham bun fight

- priceless
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Read the link Uncle. Its says SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT means there are no tickets left. You can imagine what you like in your little dream world.

I think you'll find if you go on eticketing you can buy as many as you want. so probably not quite sold out in your little dream world. I was just offered 6

Ah, I see where you can see that but if you log in, and you need a membership number to do that, it actually says the game is sold out. The site only tells you how many tickets an individual can buy, not how many tickets are left. There are no tickets left. Bit pointless carrying this on, I'm bored now.
  • Options
    I'm just a bit disappointed in Uncle, thought he'd turned the corner and was one of ours now but seemingly his claret & blue perversion has come back to the fore ;-)
  • Options
    Unc / John, we really don't care !

no more replies please on this thread, otherwise the henchman (WSS) will delete them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

Ah, I see where you can see that but if you log in, and you need a membership number to do that, it actually says the game is sold out. The site only tells you how many tickets an individual can buy, not how many tickets are left. There are no tickets left. Bit pointless carrying this on, I'm bored now.

so are we...;o)
  • Options
    Sorry to go back to that bizarre argument but I respect Spurs & West Ham fans who refuse to pay stupid prices for a game of football. It's a shame that attendances are now more of a bragging point than the actual game.

Now back to business, am I up for Saturday? HELL YEAH!! But can we please stop going on about how far we've fallen, if you didn't realise that during the 08/09 season you need help.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really don't see why what league we're playing in should have any effect on how up for watching Charlton you are.
    No matter what league it is it's still Charlton.
    I'll be there, shouting at the 200 or so Dagenham fans that bothered to show up .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]I really don't see why what league we're playing in should have any effect on how up for watching Charlton you are.
    Well said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite] It's a shame that attendances are now more of a bragging point than the actual game.

Very true, if attendances and away support actually meant something then Wigan would be nowhere, Newcastle and Leeds would be in Europe and AFC Wimbledon and Luton would be knocking on the door of league one.
  • Options
    Circumstances have meant that I've missed the last few games, so I am really looking forward to this...

Being in the east stand, that will mean that I'll be as quiet as a door mouse until I start boo-ing after half an hour and we're not 3 up...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]I really don't see why what league we're playing in should have any effect on how up for watching Charlton you are.

Kind of agree with this, but at the same time it is becoming obvious that the continual decline of the last few years has really taken of late those who still regularly go to deep levels of dissatisfaction.

Our last two results have been a home win and an away draw, yet the average mood appears to be one of severe discontent.

We desperately need a boost, and it is looking like needing to provide something special to provide it.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to this game, it will be my first one this season im also bringing the kids but cant make my mind up should i go in the family enclosure or upper north? Not sure the family enclosure are ready for me and my kids. LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Sorry to go back to that bizarre argument but I respect Spurs & West Ham fans who refuse to pay stupid prices for a game of football. It's a shame that attendances are now more of a bragging point than the actual game.

Now back to business, am I up for Saturday? HELL YEAH!! But can we please stop going on about how far we've fallen, if you didn't realise that during the 08/09 season you need help.

I actually dont care about bragging rights. I dont go enough to warrant it, i do however hate tottenham. I think its ridiculous to pay £46 for a seat at West Ham when i can get just as frustrated at Charlton for half the price. Before anyone says you aint a proper fan, I went every game home and away friendlies in europe for 9 years until circumstances forced me to not be able to go. So they have had their bit of me and its not the West Ham i knew anymore anyway. Still hate the yids though ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Only at charlton can a message board be hijacked by a yid and a half hamster..

Me I ain't going I am going to go fishing with my boy before the weather gets too bad.

I expect a win I predict for the first time this season a 2 nil win.

Will be logged on here whilst relaxing by the lakeside .

By the way back to the yid hamster fight

There are shite loads of empty blue seats on my tv

1 nil unc I reckon
  • Options
    aint you going mate i was gonna make the trip for this one. Dont wanna go west ham v yids, i hate cup finals ;-)
  • Options
    No mate my firm has hired a lake in chelmsford for about 20 of us to bring our kids fishing.

I reckon watching a float for 8 hrs will be far more exciting than charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe you didn't notice I posted about the empty seats at the lane at halftime.

Spose my attempt at humour didn't reach Essex or tottinham
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Can't believe you didn't notice I posted about the empty seats at the lane at halftime.

Spose my attempt at humour didn't reach Essex or tottinham
    Ha ha sorry mate aint got my glasses on can hardly see a thing, i'm like Mr magoo. Oh well have a good time catch up soon. I'm gonna go aint got the kids this weekend so at a loose end
  • Options
    Loads now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Loads now

Ha ha bragging rights gone right out the window now
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Kind of agree with this, but at the same time it is becoming obvious that the continual decline of the last few years has really taken of late those who still regularly go to deep levels of dissatisfaction.

Our last two results have been a home win and an away draw, yet the average mood appears to be one of severe discontent.

We desperately need a boost, and it is looking like needing to provide something special to provide it.

Good point you only have to look at the first page of the forum to realise we're not actually talking alot about Charlton recently.

We're 3 points off top having played 7 games and I'm sure before the start of the season everyone would've taken that. As for Dagneham being our local rival, I'm more interested, and they probably are as well to see how Benson will perform against them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Reckon AFKA's got this spot on. Of course we'll go, but are we really up for it? Guess the answer has to be not really. Memories of Milwall and ruined weekends last season have inevitably taken their toll so we're more apprehensive than anything else. I'm almost scared to get excited because I don't want to feel let down yet again and have another crap weekend. I'll do the usual happy clappy singy stuff and try to be enthusiastic, but it's very much a manufactured enthusiasm at the moment.
  • Options
    As soon as a wake up on a Saturday, the thought of going to the valley alone gets me buzzing!
  • Options
    Honestly? Charlton on Saturdays has lost its edge.

Nowt to do with the football though.

Bloomin Charlton Live!
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited September 2010
    a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_speckyspurscrybaby.gif
  • Options
    Lol, am surprised they managed to find the crying spotty bespectacled 8 year old with so few Spurs fans left in the ground at the end. I was screaming dont cry you fcuker at the tv when they showed him at the end. Bless, will get ribbed senseless at school today. Hey, shows how much we dont even like our reserves and kids (bar Assou-Ekotto and Lennon who came on after 45 mins) beaten by that lot at the other end of the Seven Sisters Road. Still hurts but somewhat strangely unbothered today, weird feeling all round.