Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

will you be up for the 'big' london derby?

13»

Comments

• Options
    It's always funny how it doesn't bother them when they've lost. As apposed to last season when they brought it out on dvd the next day!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options

Surely that went out of fashion in 85?

But if so, you'll have a field day with the weekly odds...;-)
  • Options
    In the highly unlikely event that absolutely everything is equal at the end of the season (like it is now) between two teams this will probably happen. Not sure if results against each other come in to play as well.
  • Options
    This will be my first game since the opening day so am well looking forward to it, work can finally take a back seat. Also having only seen the opening day win & the TV game v Orient as far as I am concerned we have not played crap yet :-)
  • Options
    I have only been to Orient and Notts County matches this season so looking forward to a guaranteed 6 points in the next two games.

Might go to Peterboro so put that down as the next away win.
  • Options
    Not a fixture to set the heart on fire, especially as we played them a few weeks ago in a dire game. Trouble is I expect us to fall to the Daggers level rather than ping the ball around and outclass them. Hope I'm wrong. Will probably go though, in hope of a performance rather than expectation...but that's Charlton for you. Millwall losing cheers me up a bit..
  • Options
    I am over for the two home matches.Already got the tingling feeling.Love watching Charlton especially at the Valley.
    Would still go if the attendance was 3000.Who cares what teams we're playing.I just want two wins.If not I'll be right ratty for a few days and then on to the next match.COYR.
  • Options
    Rare event with all of the family (my Dad, the Wife and two sons) going on Saturday so hope it's a good one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, now that it's finally stopped raining, and sunny Woolwich is getting sunny again, I'm off for a stroll to the Valley to get my ticket for Saturday. I do hope they've not sold out!
  • Options
    I would have been well up for this but I'm in Brummie land visiting my blokes folks for a 65th. They moved there when they retired. His Dad is a Wolves fan. Shall be annoying my fella talking about football with his footie mad Dad. That or sulking cos I'm missing the match, probably both. Got my ticket for MK Dons sorted now so not all bad. COYR!