Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford (a)

Comments

• Options
    lets hope we shift a few on sat and tuesday then!
  • Options
    Cheers for the FB message B. Ignore the reply as you've just answered it on here. I hope i can pursuade the clan to pay it a visit. Not sure how we're travelling yet.
  • Options
    just got my tickets ,down on the terrace
    anyone who went las year is it a good view of the pitch coz the roof looked really low on the tv vs sheff weds

cant wait for this one my first away game in a long time
  • Options
    I'm going, never been before. Will be buying my ticket on Saturday.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]just got my tickets ,down on the terrace
    anyone who went las year is it a good view of the pitch coz the roof looked really low on the tv vs sheff weds

cant wait for this one my first away game in a long time[/quote]

Went last year and my advice would be to stand either side of the net, as you are at pitch level.
  • Options
    There's a big pillar (maybe more than 1 actually) so best to avoid them. As cafc4life said, standing either side of the net is best.
  • Options
    Any ideas on mumbers ? Really hoping for a good, loud turnout, it's my little 'uns first game, need to wean them off who all kids at primary school support
    round here - Chelsea
  • Options
    saw a few people buying some tickets on sat but think that there will be alot of empty spaces in the terraces
  • Options
    i managed to buy my ticket before the game about 2 minutes before there was an announcement that they would only be selling tickets for that days match (daggers) before the game...anybody else in the queue after me wanting tickets for an away match must have been pleased...why bother advertising the away games on that digital board before the game if its an inconvenience to sell them ?...
  • Options
    I expect we'll take about 1,300, even after the second half on Saturday.

I'd recommend the Lord Nelson, a Fullers pub about a 15 minute walk from the ground. Good beer, food and atmosphere and it doesn't get as jammed as those on the four corners of the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Globe on Windmill Rd is good - another Fullers pub
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Blucher[/cite]I expect we'll take about 1,300, even after the second half on Saturday.

I'd recommend the Lord Nelson, a Fullers pub about a 15 minute walk from the ground. Good beer, food and atmosphere and it doesn't get as jammed as those on the four corners of the ground.[/quote]

The way the main site reads it sounds like the club had already shifted the best part of a thousand before yesterdays game so I would have thought 1300 might be a bit on the low side...I didn't bother buying before yesterday because of the warning that if the ticket didn't turn up you wouldn't get a duplicate and given there didn't seem to an immediate rush for tickets decided to buy it in person yesterday...I would have thought that others will have taken the same stance...My guess is cue Rush for the remaining tickets once airman brown has given us the latest numbers
  • Options
    i ordered over the phone and they made clear the point that no duplicated would be provided if they didnt turn up
    ordered valley express tikets for mk dons at the same time < these have come but my match tkts for brentford have not
    i'm getting sightly worried now :S
  • Options
    Whats the latest on ticket sales?
  • Options
    700 left Saturday lunchtime.
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday.
  • Options
    Will get mine tonight
  • Options
    getting mine tonight.
  • Options
    hotcakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going
  • Options
    off to get 2
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday. Me and my eldest son, first away game for a while.

Saturday afternoon, father and son at the match, bovril and a wagon wheel at half time, bobble hat and a red and white rosette. Play up the Reds! Enduring images.

Time for my medication.
  • Options
    Getting mine tonight.
  • Options
    I'm going.......................by boat
  • Options
    Boat W*****S.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: clivey_hero[/cite]I'm going.......................by boat

Same here ;-)
  • Options
    along with another 120!!!!!
  • Options
    latest numbers?
  • Options
    I wish the jollys boy outing was coming back in the evening I'd get a dolly on the gangplank collecting a fiver off each for the Upbeats. Am sure we could raise some money that way!! hmmmm ill have a think.