Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford (a)

Comments

• Options
    Tickets are available from Charlton till the end of the day.
  • Options
    Oh that's not good I was going to get them at the valley tommorrow.
  • Options
    Got my ticket Tuesday night.

Meeting a mate at Waterloo at 1pm for some food & a beer or two.

There are 4 trains an hour from Waterloo to Brentford, which take around 30 mins. Walk to ground is about 5-10 mins I believe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Oh that's not good I was going to get them at the valley tommorrow.
    same, im kicking myself now,
  • Options
    I got mine a few hours ago, came straight from school. Only looked like a hundred was left. Hopefully it will be a great day, lots of singing and i cant wait already.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Oh that's not good I was going to get them at the valley tommorrow.

Have you given Brentford a ring to check they won't be selling on the day?
  • Options
    Just got mine. On the terrace. Don't think there's many left.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]

Have you given Brentford a ring to check they won't be selling on the day?
    will do, hopefully they can put some away for the day
  • Options
    Might be worth ringing the ticket office first thing as they may put a couple by for you if they haven't sent them back.

Fingers crossed for you Folev.
  • Options
    I'm hoping they'll sell over the phone tomorrow for collection at Brentford on Saturday. If anyone has a spare ticket though, please let me know. Could collect from the city tomorrow or at the ground on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rufus Reliant[/cite]I'm hoping they'll sell over the phone tomorrow for collection at Brentford on Saturday.

They are being sent from Charlton back to Brentford at about midday tomorrow, if you turn up at the valley tomorrow morning or give them a call I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get one mate.
  • Options
    200 tickets on sale @ Griffin Park before k/o tomorrow.

Come on, get down there!
  • Options
    What a surprise!
  • Options
    YES!
    Thank f**k for that, I thought I'd have to miss this one.
    I'm getting over there for 11:30, just to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this one, pleased we have nearly sold out so should be some good noise from the away end.
  • Options
    Got mine today, ordered over the phone while i was supposed to be in my first lesson.
    Then i had to pretend to be ill to leave school early, and i only just got there before 5. Fair enough the first train from upminster was completely empty, but it was still a mad rush.
    Cant wait now :)
  • Options
    sounds like these are just seats available? :( gonna go down there tomorrow and get one either way but hope its on the terrace
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]sounds like these are just seats available? :( gonna go down there tomorrow and get one either way but hope its on the terrace

I thought the seats sold out days ago...
  • Options
    They'll almost definitely be terrace places still left
  • Options
    Good. I was planning on wearing comfortable shoes but I think I'll wear my new DMs instead. I'll just have to use beer to ease the pain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be aware they don't sell booze in the ground so get well oiled before hand ;-)
  • Options
    Me and MrLargo are starting at 11am in Paddington area and doing a bit of a tour of pubs pre-match... so we'll be well oiled. Fingers crossed the atmosphere is as good as last year... need a win ahead of the tough run coming up.

Can't wait.
  • Options
    Now coming into waterloo. Bloody starving and wanting a beer
  • Options
    Does anybody know what time the Brentford ticket office opens today? I can leave now but it'll take me a couple of hours to get there and don't want to get there and find we've sold out.

Tried calling the ticket office but no info about matchday ticket office opening times!
  • Options
    It says on their O/S ticket office not open on Saturdays - pay at turnstyle only.
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmm beer
  • Options
    I have a £21 spare adult seat as mate can't go - bad knee. Whisper me if interested. Will be in one of the 4 Brentford pubs 12.45 14.30.

I reckon he'd accept £15.
  • Options
    As usual I'm going today without doing my research. Do I go to Waterloo station and get a tube or overground. And what stop do I get off. Heard there's not a stop called brentford
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]As usual I'm going today without doing my research. Do I go to Waterloo station and get a tube or overground. And what stop do I get off. Heard there's not a stop called brentford

Overground from waterloo to Brentford
  • Options
    In the griffen. Llllaaaarrrrvvvlllyyyyyy